Photo

2015 Brides~!

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

So I know I am an early bird BUT I haven't really seen any 2015 brides...yet!

So I am starting this thread to see who is out there  :rolleyes:

I am departing January 13th 2015 to Melia Las Dunas Cayo Santa Maria Cuba!

#2 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Hi Kris - there actually is a 2015 Brides thread (http://www.bestdesti...015-bride-here/). I was on the same wave as you and was about to start one but then I saw that one. 

How's the planning going? 

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#3 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:55 AM

@krisdaversa I am so excited to see you finally chose a resort! The Melia Las Dunas was at the top of my list! It looks gorgeous for weddings and they seem to really know what they are doing! Only reason I didn't choose it was because I felt it was too far away from larger cities. But I definitely think it will be an awesome place for a wedding!

#4 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

@krisdaversa I am so excited to see you finally chose a resort! The Melia Las Dunas was at the top of my list! It looks gorgeous for weddings and they seem to really know what they are doing! Only reason I didn't choose it was because I felt it was too far away from larger cities. But I definitely think it will be an awesome place for a wedding!

Thanks! I know a lot of people who have gone and gone again to MLD and all loved it! Most have been to Cuba so we didn't have to worry too much about them wanting to travel to other places but a few said they have rented a taxi for next to nothing and gone on day tours (that last 12+ hours)

#5 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Thanks! I know a lot of people who have gone and gone again to MLD and all loved it! Most have been to Cuba so we didn't have to worry too much about them wanting to travel to other places but a few said they have rented a taxi for next to nothing and gone on day tours (that last 12+ hours)

We had quite a few who have never been and my FI hasn't been to Varadero (only Holguin) so we've never made the trip to Havana either and it was something he would like to do, so we thought Varadero would be best for us. If MLD was in Varadero or if we could move it there though it would have been #1 on my list!

#6 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
  • 209 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
  • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

January 31, 2015 is our wedding date. We are getting married at Now Sapphire in Riviera Maya. Super excited to plan our sunset wedding :) Happy planning!

#7 JaxBchKay

JaxBchKay
  • Site Supporter
  • 103 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Mexico
  • LocationJacksonville Beach, Florida

Posted 08 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

April 24, 2015 bride here. We are also going to the Now Sapphire, I'm so excited!!

#8 missy22214

missy22214
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

We will be getting married at the Now Sapphire in April 2015 we are thinking ceremony on the beach terrace, cocktail hour on the beach terrace and reception on Tequilla Terrace. Has anyone selected their decor yet? I don't want just white and i am waiting on pricing to find out what decor is included in the Divine package. Also I have read a lot of people are doing sunset ceremony which is what we want to do but I am getting conflicting times. A lot of brides say they got married at4 or 5 but actual sunset is 6pm does anybody have any helpful info on this?

#9 Pablou

Pablou
    • 205 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

Hi. I'm new to this and we are getting married in cancun April 2015. Excited :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 Meandhim

Meandhim
      • 706 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
      • LocationToronto

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

April 1st 2015 (hopefully! Waiting on Resort) Grand Palladium Punta Cana. It's is where we had our first Vacation together 7 years ago. We also Started dating on April 1st and got engaged on April 1st. Anyone else getting Married in Punta Cana in April 2015?

My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users