My FI and I are planning a wedding in Costa Rica sometime in April 2015. We want to send the STDs out ASAP as to give our guests ample time(atleast 1 year) to prepare/save for the wedding. However, we havent decided on the exact resort (we are deciding between 2). We wanted to take a trip to Costa Rica sometime in the summer (the green season, to save some money). So, my question is: is it necessary to put the resort on the save the date. We wont be deciding on the resort until the summer, but I want to send the STDs within the next 2 months or so.
Some advice, please?