Photo

Just finished some Logos…help choose please!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

Numero Uno was my favorite. I like the unique style, was it the first you created? just curious...

Good job on all of them by the way!

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

They are all fantastic! I love #1 & #3, I think you could use them both!

#23 DLyteful

DLyteful
    • 879 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

Thanks everyone for letting me know what you think! Right now logo #3 is the most popular!!!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      I think 3 is the best for a logo, but I think you can use 1 for a lot of cute things. Where did you get the backgrounds of the beach? Very pretty!
      I am a scrapbooker, and although I do all of my scrapbooking by hand, I do have some scrapbooking software that just makes things easier to manipulate and also provides me with clip art. Thats where I got the beach background. My Mom has a whole set of clip art (with like 6-7 CD’s). I think I’m going to go get it so I can have more beach theme options.

I think I can export the clipart and email it to you if you want.

#24 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyP
        I voted for 2 but when I looked back I like 1. How did you make them? Can you please share.
        Thanks!

I did mine in a scrapbooking program called Art Explosion Scrapbook Factory Deluxe.

You can also do the same thing in Word and PowerPoint, Its just a matter of finding clipart you like and playing around with it. Really you just find an image you like and build on it. For instance logo 3 & 4 are the same clipart. I just ungrouped the image and deleted the sun and birds to give me #3 (and added all those little pink dots).

Do you have MS Word? I'll do a test run (to come up with the directions) and then try to post step by step instructions. Or I can do a couple for you and email them to you (I think I'm addicted...) It might take me a couple of days because I need to get some more clipart (from my Mom) and I'm working on my invitations right now.

#25 DLyteful

DLyteful
        • 879 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by IrieBride08
          I vote #4! Actually you could probably pick 2 logos and use them in different ways. #4 for your printed materials, etc. and #2 (with or without the heart shape) for other items since it has a picture. Great job on these!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Heidi
          Yea, I have several logos I ended up using! Go for it!!
          That is a great idea! I think my theme is the palm tree on the beach (I'm stamp embossing my invitations and I have a palm tree stamp and a silhouette of a bride and groom AND I'm going to order mugs from discountmugs.com and they have a logo with a palm tree and bride & groom) so I could use logo 3 or 4 for the OOT bags and all printed items (since those will probably print the best). And now that I've had time to sleep (I was up till like 2am YES this forum is addicting) I think I do like logo 1 so I'll have to figure out what to do with that one...

I really appreciate everyone’s feedback!

#26 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
          • 812 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

How pretty! I have never seen logos with pictures in the background... very cool. I voted for 3 because I think it's the most versatile. I don't know what you are planning to use them for, but I think it will look good on everything from invites to napkins :)

#27 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:07 PM

Great job!! I voted number 4 but loved number 3 too!

#28 Carolena7

Carolena7
              • 785 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 03:37 PM

I like both #3&4. I can't make up my mind.

#29 DLyteful

DLyteful
                • 879 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Raeka
                  Numero Uno was my favorite. I like the unique style, was it the first you created? just curious...

Good job on all of them by the way!
                  Thanks Raeka! Actually # 4 was the first I made, then 3,2 and 1 was last. I was trying to figure out how to be different, but keep it simple with the last two.

#30 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 06:48 PM

Hmm I like them all, but the heart shaped one the least. I would say between 1 and 3.. maybe use both for different things as already mentioned :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users