Sign in to follow this  
DLyteful

Just finished some Logos…help choose please!

Thanks girls!!!!

It looks like logo 3 had the most votes & 4 was a very close second. I just showed my honey (I showed them to you guys before himrolleyes.gif) and he likes number 3 because it is simple.

So the decision is # 3! smile123.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

I plan to use it for labels for water bottles, the OOT bags and possibly for the logo on the mugs that Iâ€m ordering (they have cute clip art that has the palm tree & bride/groom so I might use the one they provide). Also I think Iâ€m going to use MoBrideâ€s idea (thanks!) and send out a travel booklet 2 months before the wedding (which will have my logo in it).

I have decided that my theme is a palm tree (with a bride/groom silhouette).

Thanks again! You guys helped me A LOT and it was fun!smile03.gif

i know im late, but i vote for # 4..

and sorry guys but i like # 2.. the heart is very different.. ive never seen a logo with a heart..most are sqaure and round..i think its cute..

they all are great..

I just voted now, I always vote before I read, so I did not know you had decided. But, I voted for the one you decided on. lol I also love number 4, but I am with you FH and I think simple is better. You did a great job on all of them though and you should be happy about that.

I voted for #1 because it's unique with the picture (non cartoon) behind it!

However I think if you are going to print this on things, ect...#3 or #4 would work best and I would choose #3 over #4 because I am not a huge fan of the birds and the sun (I'm simple). I like the round though, so if you put the palm tree from #3 in #4 then I would pick #4!!! :0

Now that is a long answer! thewave.gif

#1 and #3 are my favorites. You can always use both! We are using about 4 different versions of our logos depending on the project. They all look good...and if the colors coordinate you can use them all! smile123.gif

Thank you so much for the feedback! I’m sorry, I really don’t know how to take the poll down… I’m working on it. I should have set up for it to expire when I originally posted it. This was my first poll and it was so fun and helpful. I really appreciate your additional suggestions and feedback.

I have not printed anything yet, so I think I’m going to make # 3 (the one that was chosen) into a circle. After thinking about it I liked #1 the second best, but you guys are right for the thinks I’m going to use it for (OOT bags, water bottles, etc) the graphic would work best. Plus I’m making my invitations and I have the whole palm tree thing going on.

Thanks again!