Photo

Looking For Jamaica Wedding Photographer

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Brigitte

Brigitte
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:51 AM

Go with a videographer or both if you can afford it. Elite Media Concepts do videography lighting and DJ services. They are awesome! Here's a link to our wedding highlights video. We still have the full length video coming in a month or so. I find the video is such a great option. I went with the resort photographer just to have a few stills but they pale in comparison to the video.

http://elitemediacon...-words-can-say/

Brigitte Gravelle
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#32 angiealise27

angiealise27
    • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

Attached File  IMG_0018.JPG   179.02KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0033.JPG   262.08KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0109.JPG   170.31KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0112.jpg   106.96KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0110.JPG   165.21KB   0 downloadsWithout a doubt, Christopher Lee with WPAJ, is the best and so fun to work with. Awesome prices and you will not be disappointed. We got married November 2, 2014 and it was the best money I have ever spent. The memories I have are priceless. Everyone is in love with our pictures. We even did 2 trash the dress sessions with Chris. One at Dunns River Falls and the other at Rick's Cafe where I jumped in my wedding dress while holding hands with my new husband. We definitely took the plunge. Don't skimp on something so memorable. Go all out and feel comfortable having Christopher Lee be your photographer. I promise you will not be disappointed. 

Attached Files

#33 RobynJ

RobynJ
      • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Arnaud and his team are amazing! We were on a cruise ship for our honeymoon but wanted some professional pictures done in Jamaica. When we got to Jamaica we were met by Phillip who did our pictures. He listened to what we wanted and made us feel comfortable. In addition, he went above and beyond by showing us parts of Jamaica! About 10 days later we received over pictures and they are stunning!

HDC Photo

Edited by RobynJ, 05 December 2016 - 05:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users