lydiasusi

Faux Flowers For Ceremony/reception/centerpieces

@csho  Your centerpieces look really nice!  You can't tell they are faux at all!

• Like 1

Does Michaels have cheap fake flowers? I read another poster got hers there, so I thought I would try it. I don't know if it will look tacky or not though

@@Kyliewylie I think there are tacky looking fake flowers, but there are also some very beautiful realistic fake flowers. We are using fake flowers for our centerpieces- they look pretty real though unless you look really closely at them. Obviously the better  quality ones do tend to be more expensive, but luckily with Michaels they often have sales and they always have coupons you can use every week. I'd just head over there and take a look at them your self and see what you think :)

@@Kyliewylie I got some of them from Michaels but the majority of mine came from Homesense/Winners. My colours are coral, white and taupe, so they had some beautiful coral flowers so I bought them all up! My centerpieces are shown at the beginning of this thread.

@@MrandMrsBonitto2016 I have just done up the flowers into bundles and will pack them and the vases separately.