• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Floridabride

• 2 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Italy?!
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:14 PM

My fiance and I want to have a small elopement in Italy. There would be a few very close family members joining us, then we plan to continue our honeymoon for 2 weeks.I am having trouble finding information on weddings there. We would be perfectly OK in our wedding attire, marrying in a town hall, and having a very intimate dinner at a fine dining restaurant. However we are pretty much open to all other suggestions there. Any brides using/have used a planner they recommend, and any recommended venues?? Oh, did I mention we want to do this May THIS YEAR?! 

#2 stephanie880

• 1 posts
    • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:25 AM

There are loads of wedding planners that come up in a simple google search. I have heard good things about SposiamoVi planners, and there are also quite a few listed on Style Me Pretty in their Italian destination weddings.

The wedding website matrimonio.com is also a good resource.
    Also whereabouts in Italy would you like to get married? That, and your budget will help narrow down your options.
    Using Tapatalk

#3 rebeccagold

• 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:52 PM

are you getting married in the south or in the north of Italy?

I am getting married in Venice with Soave Italian Wedding, they're caring about everything and I can skype them any day and any hour!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users