Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Any advice on an Aruba wedding?

#2 megthomson

• 258 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:The Beach!
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

We were super close to booking Renassaince Marriott bc of the private island but we got annoyed at writing emails with 20 questions and after a week only hearing back on a few questions at a time. I understand "island time" but enough was enough! If you can deal with that Aruba looked amazing! I'm just a planner so it didn't work for us!

Edited by megthomson, 04 January 2014 - 10:33 PM.

#3 Yazmine101

• 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

Working with Ever After Aruba & Jason Margarita Photography was such a wonderful experience. My husband and I had our wedding on Eagle Beach. The sites and the scenery were absolutely breathtaking. We couldn't believe what surrounded us. It was like a moment from a dream. Our wedding planner was Evita and she did such a fabulous job. We didn't invite too many guests, but it was still a lot to manage and she did such a great job. She was always in contact with me throughout the entire process and she made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. Jason did such a great job with the photography as well. The shots were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't believe all the great photos he took. We even got our photos before we left the island! Thanks so much to Ever After Aruba.

#4 trbutler

• 224 posts
    • Wedding Location:Aruba

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

There are some places in Aruba that took much longer then others to reply.  The are on island time and some things do take time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users