Karisma Bride's Dress Rehearsal - Feedback Please?

I'd definitely book transportation to/from the airport.

We used cancuntransfers.com for our last trip to EDR. It's $82 round trip for private transportation. We were very happy with them, and feel it's well worth the price to not have to stop at other resorts along the way.  We've booked them again for our trip next month.

yes @@kmk2016 it is next week. I'm super excited!!

hey @@girlinthecity97 when you went how did you get to the hotel from the airport? I'm just trying to get ideas since cabbing it would probably be too expensive

We booked direct through Lomas to get a sense of their service level in case we use them for any transfers to excursions for our group the wedding week (via our TA)... It was $89 shared transport direct to hotel or $135 private. We decided to spend the extra and do private.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by kmk2016

• 2 weeks later...

So cool that you actually met each other at the BDR!!! Anyone else going June 5? We can't wait! After hearing about last month's we are pumped!! (Any tips girls?)

Hey all former BDR guest brides... Quick question- we leave next week and i was wondering when I should expect to be emailed my itinerary. I have gone back and forth about what alternate locations I want to visit, and don't want to get "charged" with not attending a site visit planned if the information they have on file is not correct. I have seen a version of the email itinerary another bride received in anticipation of her trip down for the BDR but haven't seen mine yet.

On a related front. If we decide to add/remove other karisma properties from the list we originally gave, is that ok? (If I fall in love with Sensatori and see no reason to see Fives for example, can I change that on site and not get accused of not complying to the BDR itinerary and being asked to pay rack rate for the weekend?

Hi kmk2016, 

I received my itinerary from my travel agent I think we received it a few days before.  I suggest making sure you get this before you leave so you know what to expect.  We had a couple staying at the same resort as us and had no itinerary.  They were told that the on-site wedding coordinator will provide it to her once she arrives but the WC was super busy with a current wedding that she was unable to do so.    

In terms of changing itinerary, I'm not really sure.  Maybe you could talk to the on-site wedding coordinator.  

PS I'm super glad we did the BDR, it was very informative.  Take lots of notes and have fun!!! 

@@lizandkeevin - sorry I was MIA.  I'm impatient so I coughed up the cash for a direct transfer to our resort. I didn't want to wait for others then have to drop them off or pick up them up on the return to the airport.  Hope you have an amazing trip & can't wait to read about it. 

@@kmk2016 - despite asking for one, I didn't receive my BDR itinerary until we checked in at the resort we were staying at.  I think this was because our host resort wedding coordinator was juggling two weddings so she changed our tour time.  I don't think there is a problem with cancelling a site visit.   Based on the BDR contract/registration documents I signed, you are only obligated to attend the BDR event at EDR to qualify for the BDR rate.  

Hope this helps & enjoy!  

Anything you past BDR guests realized you didn't ask/see/know once on the way home? Anything that is a MUST try/do/see?

We are so excited! My MoH especially!