Photo

Questions About Boarding Pass Invites

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

I honesltly didn't have the creativity or time to do them myself. so I Used company on etsy and it was worth it. they are amazing. I paid  about 250.00 for  40 passort invitations, envelops, boarding pass post card rsvp. 4 inside pages. wonderful quality, with stamps on pages, and old world paper(looks like real passport paper). since getting married in Jamaica,has crest of Jamaica on cover. I love them

#12 amarie4713

amarie4713
    • 324 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

I honesltly didn't have the creativity or time to do them myself. so I Used company on etsy and it was worth it. they are amazing. I paid about 250.00 for 40 passort invitations, envelops, boarding pass post card rsvp. 4 inside pages. wonderful quality, with stamps on pages, and old world paper(looks like real passport paper). since getting married in Jamaica,has crest of Jamaica on cover. I love them

What company did you use? I'm wondering if it's worth it also?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#13 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

What company did you use? I'm wondering if it's worth it also?
      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used a company called serendipity beyonnd design on etsy. Wonderful work I promise.

#14 tesa

tesa
      • 170 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

I had someone on etsy do the digital file, and we printed it out and designed own own sleeves for them. They came out much better and more original than if I would've gotten them dome somewhere else. And it was cheap!

#15 Csonnel

Csonnel
      • 174 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 24, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

I had someone on etsy do the digital file, and we printed it out and designed own own sleeves for them. They came out much better and more original than if I would've gotten them dome somewhere else. And it was cheap!

Thats a great idea. Who made the digital file for you?

#16 tesa

tesa
      • 170 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

@Csonnel it was "designed with amore"

#17 Csonnel

Csonnel
      • 174 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 24, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

@Csonnel it was "designed with amore"

Thank you!

#18 FutureMrsSam

FutureMrsSam
      • 176 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

I used a company called serendipity beyonnd design on etsy. Wonderful work I promise.

hum.. I couldnt find serendipity beyonnd design..

#19 kellymiller

kellymiller
      • 238 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 6, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Palm Beach Dominican Republic
      • LocationLondon, Ontario

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

I ended up paying closer to $300 when it was all said and one making them on my own, but we also sent out 67 invitations and we don't have a printer so we had them printed at Staples and we ended up changing one of the boarding passes as we're also having a wedding ceremony here in the church so we had to re-print another 20 pages that we shouldn't have had to. I am probably one of the least creative people, but really had fun making these, however, it did take a lot of time and effort, but they were so worth it! With that said, I could not have done it without the basic template, and it does take some time to figure out what you're doing.

Also I wouldn't waste money on the corner puncher... we just cut out ourselves... it took a long time (I think in the end my fiancé cut them all out and it did take about 8 hours total) so if time is a concern you may want to just purchase them.

Did you have any problems with Staples? I am thinking of getting our boarding pass save the dates at Staples, as our printer is not that great. I'm assuming that they can print on heavier card stock paper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users