June 2014 Riviera Maya Brides!

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#41 vanessav53

vanessav53
  • Site Supporter
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

Attached File  photo.JPG   85KB   8 downloadsAttached File  Wedding Invitations.jpg   66.35KB   9 downloadsHi Ladies!  My invitations officially are going out today! I'm so excited because this is really happening! I've attached both the box we mailed it in and the invitations!

#42 Jennypert

Jennypert
    • Site Supporter
    • 225 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

attachicon.gifphoto.JPGattachicon.gifWedding Invitations.jpgHi Ladies!  My invitations officially are going out today! I'm so excited because this is really happening! I've attached both the box we mailed it in and the invitations!

WOW! Those are spectacular!!! Are you including red/burgundy in your colors? I ask because my colors are red and ivory. I have not seen anyone else using red.

#43 Victor Herrera

Victor Herrera
    • Vendor
    • 41 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:30 AM

Hello  2014 Riviera Maya Brides! Take a look at our new Spring Contest! http://www.bestdesti...g-contest-2014/

sarah-brian-427.jpg

logo 1296707874

Victor Herrera Photography

www.victorherrera.com.mx

info@victorherrera.com.mx

#44 Cj1053

Cj1053
      • 56 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

@Jennypert
      I know it might be too late as your post was back in January....but about flights
      We live in Austin and found some decent priced flights to Cancun. However, I looked more into the airlines and the extra fees were unreal. There were fees for every bag checked, fees for a carry on and fees for choosing your seat. Since I'm carrying on my dress and extra bags for decorations this was not going to work. So while the flight looked cheaper, in the end after all the fees about the same or more as big airlines. My dad called American Airlines and explained that we were having a wedding and lots of ppl would be flying. American set us up with a 5% discount code for all our guest flying to/from cancun. They can fly in from anywhere and not just austin. I even have family coming from England and New Zealand. While 5% isn't a huge discount it is something and always helps. :)

#45 Jennypert

Jennypert
      • Site Supporter
      • 225 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:31 AM

@Jennypert
      I know it might be too late as your post was back in January....but about flights
      We live in Austin and found some decent priced flights to Cancun. However, I looked more into the airlines and the extra fees were unreal. There were fees for every bag checked, fees for a carry on and fees for choosing your seat. Since I'm carrying on my dress and extra bags for decorations this was not going to work. So while the flight looked cheaper, in the end after all the fees about the same or more as big airlines. My dad called American Airlines and explained that we were having a wedding and lots of ppl would be flying. American set us up with a 5% discount code for all our guest flying to/from cancun. They can fly in from anywhere and not just austin. I even have family coming from England and New Zealand. While 5% isn't a huge discount it is something and always helps. :)

I wish I had thought of asking for a discount from the airlines but it's too late now. We bought our tickets a while ago and used Frequent Flyer miles to upgrade to First Class. That way, we each get to check 2 bags for 'free' and take 2 carry ons.

FYI - I found a reference on another forum to using a Wally 66 garment bag for carrying on your wedding gown. It got rave reviews on the forum and on Amazon. It should be big enough to carry my dress, his suit plus accessories. It folds up to fit in the overhead and I don't have to worry if the plane has a closet for hanging my dress.

#46 vanessav53

vanessav53
      • Site Supporter
      • 210 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

@Jennypert- I just bought the Wally66 based on reviews as well. I'm making my fiancé take it with him on a trip next week just to make sure it fits as a carry on. The bags looks MUCh bigger than a carry on BUT every review I read said the women used it as a carry on. I'm just making him take through airport JUST to be sure. I'll let you know/confirm that it fits.

#47 Jennypert

Jennypert
        • Site Supporter
        • 225 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

@vanessav53

I have not ordered the Wally66 yet so I will be very interested to know if it really fits as a carry on. Many thanks!

#48 vanessav53

vanessav53
        • Site Supporter
        • 210 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

@Jennypert- My fiancé just got back from his work trip and used the Wally66 as a carryon on southwest airlines both there and back. He said he had NO issues getting it on the plane and it fit both ways in the overhead compartment ( front to back and long ways) he said when he opened it upon arrival at the hotel NONE of his work shirts were wrinkled! hope this helps.

#49 Nursejazz

Nursejazz
          • 197 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
          • LocationLa Romana, DR

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:22 PM

I am looking for Coral Chair sashes if anyone has any for sale PM me!

#50 Jennypert

Jennypert
          • Site Supporter
          • 225 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

@Jennypert- My fiancé just got back from his work trip and used the Wally66 as a carryon on southwest airlines both there and back. He said he had NO issues getting it on the plane and it fit both ways in the overhead compartment ( front to back and long ways) he said when he opened it upon arrival at the hotel NONE of his work shirts were wrinkled! hope this helps.

That's great! I will go ahead and order one. That solves the problem of how to get my wedding dress and his suit to Cancun. Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users