• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#111 vanessav53

vanessav53
  • Site Supporter
  • 210 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:28 PM

Ladies

How's it going? I've been spending the day finishing up last minute things. I can't believe i just have a few more days to complete everything I need to for the wedding. I'm getting a little nervous about the weather. It keeps showing rain and storms for next week but I will try not to worry about it since it's out of my control anyway!

#112 Jennypert

Jennypert
    • Site Supporter
    • 225 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

Yes, I am trying not to worry about the rain but it has been a downer to see 100% chance of rain every day next week. We leave on Tuesday regardless. We sister/ matron of honor called to say, "Don't worry. We can party just as hard inside and still have plenty of fun."

#113 GingerJ228

GingerJ228
    • 158 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
    • LocationMexico

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:28 PM

Ladies

How's it going? I've been spending the day finishing up last minute things. I can't believe i just have a few more days to complete everything I need to for the wedding. I'm getting a little nervous about the weather. It keeps showing rain and storms for next week but I will try not to worry about it since it's out of my control anyway!

I wouldn't worry!   It usually rains in the Am in the islands.  Ill keep in touch with you and let you know how the weather is early in the week.  Im leaving in 24 hours.  I'll have my personal comp and will be checking email

#114 JoWil JoWil

JoWil JoWil
    • 83 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:30 AM

If anyone is looking for a photographer for their wedding, I highly recommend The Memory Factory. We got married in December and we contracted them for the entire event. They photographed our welcome party and our wedding day. They were fantastic and very reasonable. You can contact them at thememoryfactory@hotmail.com 

#115 2015Bride

2015Bride
      • 20 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 10, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Sandos PlayaCar
      • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

What are OOTD Bags? I will be getting married at Sandos Playacar June 10,2015.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users