Paris11

Need Help With My Sandal's Grande Riviera Wedding

This is my first time in this site so please forgive me if these topics have been covered.

My wedding is booked for March 2014 at Sandal's Grande Riviera. I have a vision in my head of how I would like the wedding to be. I plan on getting married in a gazebo over looking the ocean. Hopefully something that is a bit more private. I have a song that I would like to walk down the aisle to but it is over four minutes long. Does anyone know approximately how long it will take me to walk from??? to my husband to be?

Another question I have is about hair styles. Did you get your hair done at the resort from their stylists? Would you recommend them? Do they do hair extensions?

I would like to thank anyone who could help me with little details. Just over two months to go so I am getting a bit stressed.

Hi, I will be there In March for my wedding to. March 3-10 wedding is on March 6. Were you able to get any of your answers answered?

Yes I think we have it all figured out. I changed my song to a shorter one. And I'm going to get my hair done. We are going off the resort for photos because it is so much cheaper. We are having a dinner and I have upgraded a few things but it is only for the eight of us so the cost is not too much. I am getting very excited. I had my alterations done today. So the only box to tick is us writting our vows. We get married on the 7th. Who knows maybe we will bump into each other on the resort. Do you have everything organized?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics