This is your day, no such thing as being overdressed :) My dress has a lot going on, so I am keeping the accessories simple and minimal.  

As long as you love the dress you are fine.  Remember that it is "YOUR DAY" of been a princess.  

PS I can't open the attach, but I'm sure your dress is beautiful.

I dont think you can ever be overdressed at your own wedding! i cant see your dress but i am sure you will be the star fo the night.. dont worry about it!

Totally agree with the other ladies!! It's a fab dress!  Just to show you you're not alone in your considerations... Here's a pic of a lady wearing a similar one on the beach... It even looks to me like she's just about to partake of a TTD session!

http://les-femmes-fatales.tumblr.com/post/70580167135

Your dress is beautiful! Wear what you want it's your day... One of the first dresses I tried I loved but didn't think it was quite right for a beach wedding, After trying on tons of dresses... I went with the original.... It's my day, the hell with everyone else!!

not over dressed!  Mine is way more over dressed..its ok Its your day :)

Wow! that dress is amazing! and its gonna sparkle on the beach!!! u should be so excited!

I too, ended up choosing a dress that is nothing like I envisioned.  Originally I was also worried that it wasn't beach appropriate.  In the end...who cares?  The dress is beautiful!

There is no such thing as being too dressed up! You are the bride u can do whatever u want!