6 replies to this topic

#1 luisanmike

luisanmike
  • 162 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Hi!  I've finally set my date - I was trying to decide between August and Dec but we've decided on August.  We just got back from 9 days of planning over there so we feel pretty sure about most things.  We checked the resort, vendors, etc.  We did a trial with make up, photographers, etc.  

#2 TiarraBeautyJ

TiarraBeautyJ
  • 60 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Isla Mujeres
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

Congrats hun!!!!

Tiarra

February 14th 2015 *A celebration of Love*

Isla Mujeres

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

welcome to BDW!

check out these links to get started:

Jamaica Wedding Forum 

Jamaica Wedding Resort Reviews

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 klettore

klettore
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

I'm getting married July 25, 2014 at the Gran Bahia too!!!  What did you decide on as far as wedding package and place?  I'm going through a travel agent and she's the only one who's in contact with the WC as of right now.  I emailed the WC a few weeks ago but still have not heard anything!  I really need to get invites out but the only thing I know is the time of our wedding.  We don't even know about where the reception is being held yet.  I'm kinda nervous.....

We did book a photographer though...Chris Lee.

Are you having a rehearsal dinner or anything or a welcome party?

Thanks!!!!  Too bad we won't be there at the same time....

-Katie

#5 Dizzypeacock

Dizzypeacock
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe
  • LocationJamaica

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

Hi, 

Im getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe on the 7th August 2014 ... We fly out on the 27th and return on the 10th . We went on holiday there 2 years ago and it is amazing ... can't wait now. 

Liz

#6 nurselaura

nurselaura
  • Site Supporter
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

Congrats!  My friend got married at that resort and it looked amazing!

#7 amy330

amy330
    • 152 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
    • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Congratulations!  How did the resort check go?  We didn't do one, but we are confident everything will fall into place.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users