#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

Hello Everyone,

I just thought I would start a short tutorial on how to insert images in your posts.  It is a little different than before but once you do it, you will see it is quite easy.

Here is the way to do it if you already have your pictures uploaded to your gallery:

1. Go to the Image Gallery and Upload the Images you want to use.  The nice thing about doing this is once the images are in the gallery, you can insert the picture in multiple places.

BDW image01
BDW image02

2. Click on the image or gallery.  Click the image you want to insert, then click the finish button.

BDW image04

Attached Files

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
  • 450 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

Is there any way to delete a photo?

Also, every time I try to change a cover photo in one of my albums (from before the upgrade), the site tells me that I do not have permission to perform that action....

#3 SteveW

SteveW

Admin

• Administrators
  • 39 posts
    • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:56 AM

If you want to embed video, simply grab the URL from youtube.com (you cannot upload video to BDW), and paste the URL into your post and it will automagically embed for you:

example:

URL:

http://youtu.be/xExVzADFeWo

Result:

#4 megthomson

megthomson
    • 258 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:The Beach!
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:47 AM

Cool...thank you!

#5 gexton71

gexton71
    • 46 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Wow what a Great Information Thank you very much for  saring! COOL.

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:37 AM

testing

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 nicofio22

nicofio22
      • 161 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

How is everyone posting pics that you don't have to download?  I haven't hit 150 to view them yet, but I posted pics and it came up as the downloadable kind. 

#8 LilyPotter

LilyPotter
        • 72 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 14, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Taveuni, Fiji
        • LocationNorway

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

How is everyone posting pics that you don't have to download?  I haven't hit 150 to view them yet, but I posted pics and it came up as the downloadable kind.

I'm wondering about the same thing... Do you have to want until you have 150 posts to be able to do so?
        July 14th 2014, Taveuni Island, Fiji

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

If you do it as an attachment it might take points to download (let me take a look to see if I can cange this).

If you do it in the gallery (2nd method), you do not need points.

Awards and recognition: 

#10 iberostarbride

iberostarbride
        • 153 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

how do you get images without upgrading?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users