Photo

Looking For Real White Organza Wedding Dress Photos...

white organza gown photos Decor & Details organza

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sweetestmelissa

sweetestmelissa
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:31 AM

Hi everyone. I just ordered my dress in a white organza... Anyone else ordered the same? If you've already had your beautiful day, have any photos to share? Am curious what it would look like.

The dress is made by Ella Bridals.

Many thanks!

#2 Atthebeach

Atthebeach
    • Site Supporter
    • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

Hi there,

I also ordered a white organza dress. The company is Stella York which I believe is the new name for Ella Bridals. I love how light and flowy the organza feels...very romantic! It is a great choice for beach weddings as it is airy and not overly heavy. My dress came with crinoline underneath, but had it removed during my alterations and couldn't be happier with the results. IMO, crinoline traps a lot of heat under your dress. Any other Q's, let me know!  See attachment for pic! Attached File  allie dress.jpg   99.08KB   5 downloads

#3 gresley

gresley
      • 164 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

lussiya,

Did you end up ordering it? It's gorgeous! I'm always skeptical of these dress sites though -- how's the quality?

#4 sweetestmelissa

sweetestmelissa
        • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Atthebeach,

Thanks for sharing but I wasn't able to access your image. I wonder if there's another way you can share?

#5 gexton71

gexton71
          • 46 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

Often, when a bride envisions her ideal wedding dress, she starts with a theme or mood. Many brides want to look ethereal and delicate as they walk down the aisle. Out of all the wedding dress fabrics, organza is the best for the bride who wants a dress that is light, airy, and flattering.

#6 sweetestmelissa

sweetestmelissa
            • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

Gexton71, I'm trying to see what white organza looks like in comparison to ivory and validate my choice. :)

#7 kbride2014

kbride2014
              • 175 posts
                • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:35 AM

love!

#8 gexton71

gexton71
                • 46 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

Gexton71, I'm trying to see what white organza looks like in comparison to ivory and validate my choice. :)

Style, cut, texture, drape, and season are all-important factors in determining the best fabric for a wedding gown. The same style dress can look and feel quite different in a variety of fabrics, since each material is designed to produce a distinct effect.

i think this one is reall Gud wedding dress for you2013-white-sweetheart-wedding-dress-fabr

#9 kdnolan

kdnolan
                  • 168 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

I have a Ivory Organza... I didn't see much in the difference between white and ivory

#10 mvee1025

mvee1025
                    • 155 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Me too.  I went with an off white organza trumpet style gown.  It actually seemed classier to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: white organza, gown, photos, Decor & Details, organza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users