4 replies to this topic

#1 misbosox

misbosox
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

we love the Moon Palace and are hoping this will be the resort we will have our wedding at.  I have sent in request from them for info a while ago, but still have not heard back.   Other resorts responded right away.  

Does anyone have a contact or email address for the wedding department/cordinators for the Moon Palace?

or does anyone have info they can send me on current prices for extra things you can add on to your wedding packages

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:56 PM

we love the Moon Palace and are hoping this will be the resort we will have our wedding at.  I have sent in request from them for info a while ago, but still have not heard back.   Other resorts responded right away.  

Does anyone have a contact or email address for the wedding department/cordinators for the Moon Palace?

or does anyone have info they can send me on current prices for extra things you can add on to your wedding packages

if you want to email me at tammy@wrighttravelagency.com I can assist.  We know the wedding department pretty well.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 misbosox

misbosox
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

thank you Tammy..

#4 jenapr14

jenapr14
  • 10 posts
    • LocationBourne

Posted 22 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

Hi all I'm a newbie here!
    Getting married 28th April 2014 at moon palace. I have been dealing with Ana at moon palace everything was going fine until ana didn't respond to my emails for a week(normally very quick response) today I had an email from ophelia saying ana was no longer dealing with personal requests?? Has any1 else been dealing with ana and had this email?? Bit confused now as to who is my planner?
    Is there any other uk brides on here

Jenny x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

#5 Ems85

Ems85
    • 22 posts
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hi all I'm a newbie here!
    Getting married 28th April 2014 at moon palace. I have been dealing with Ana at moon palace everything was going fine until ana didn't respond to my emails for a week(normally very quick response) today I had an email from ophelia saying ana was no longer dealing with personal requests?? Has any1 else been dealing with ana and had this email?? Bit confused now as to who is my planner?
    Is there any other uk brides on here

Jenny x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jenny
    During the course of booking and planning my wedding I had about 3 or 4 different coordinators. They were all really helpful and all your details are on file so I wouldn't worry too much x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users