Visual Embrace Photography?

ocho rios Jamaica Photographers

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 amybrad2014

amybrad2014
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:37 AM

Has anyone heard or used visual embrace photography?? I stumbled on their website www.visual-embrace.com while looking for local photographers and their works is excellent and the price is reasonable. Has anyone ever used them before? 

#2 angelsj247

angelsj247
    • 43 posts
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid
    • LocationChicago

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

I am considering them, they have the best prices but id love to hear if anyone else used them. Im looking for different and artsy pictures. Thanks!

#3 angelsj247

angelsj247
    • 43 posts
    • LocationChicago

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

Not sure if you ended up using them but im in process of booking them now. After comparing with prices in mind they have the best pictures for the most reasonable prices. I cant wait to see the pictures and would love to know if anyone else has used them. 

#4 amybrad2014

amybrad2014
    • 7 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:33 PM

OMG I am soooooo happy with my photos!!!! Words cannot begin to express, doing the happy dance!! :D  :D  :D  :D

#5 angelsj247

angelsj247
      • 43 posts
      • LocationChicago

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

OMG I am soooooo happy with my photos!!!! Words cannot begin to express, doing the happy dance!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Yeahh! Im excited to finally hear someones review on them, i did pick them for my wedding in september and im very excited! Thanks for your response.

#6 angelsj247

angelsj247
      • 43 posts
      • LocationChicago

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

Anybody have package rates they can share with me? Price range and inclusions. TIA

Packages are about 1000-2500 i think. Mines 1500 and that is 6 1/2 hrs unlimited pics and a book. Great price and seems like s great photographer.

#7 montegobaybride

montegobaybride
      • 3 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 26, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid Resort
      • LocationMontego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

@amybrad2014 do you have any photos you can share; I am thinking about booking him for our wedding in January?

Not sure if you ended up using them but im in process of booking them now. After comparing with prices in mind they have the best pictures for the most reasonable prices. I cant wait to see the pictures and would love to know if anyone else has used them. 

@angelsj247 you're wedding is coming up fast, are you super excited!! Me and my fiance are getting married at Secrets Wild Orchid in January; we're also thinking about booking Visual Embrace for our wedding. Can't wait to see your photos and hear how everything went; CONGRATS!!

#8 angelsj247

angelsj247
      • 43 posts
      • LocationChicago

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:12 PM

yes 1 more month!! I am excited and will share pics when im back. Visual embrace seems like a great photographer and for the price you cant beat it! 

@amybrad2014 do you have any photos you can share; I am thinking about booking him for our wedding in January?

@angelsj247 you're wedding is coming up fast, are you super excited!! Me and my fiance are getting married at Secrets Wild Orchid in January; we're also thinking about booking Visual Embrace for our wedding. Can't wait to see your photos and hear how everything went; CONGRATS!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ocho rios, Jamaica, Photographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users