• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 KARLA

KARLA
  • 373 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
    I can't believe the nerve of some people sometimes. Why would you steal starfish from a bride? That's just tacky!
    I've wondered if my guests would want them or not- I had heard that they smell funny, hmm...have to think about that one.
    Sarah,

They are a bit stinky, but I kept them in a bag the whole time. Maybe you can air them out for a few days prior to giving them out.

I'm not sure if she took them... I don't want to throw accusations out, but yeah.... ugh... aggravating situation!

-Karla

#42 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
    • VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:27 PM

Wow, Karla that totally sucks about the starfish. What a pain. I would be upset too, if for no other reason than that you didn't have them for Natasha.

And the candle situation sounds like a pain too. I am really sorry to hear about that.

What I am pleased to hear is that you enjoyed the Marquis so much. I am so excited now :)

#43 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 November 2006 - 11:51 PM

Karla, Thanks for all your advice its greatly appreciated

Sarah, I have tons of starfish at home and they do smell at first but they just need to be dried out...so keep them on your balcony when ur at the resort and just stick thm out in the sun for a couple days and than the smell will go away

#44 KARLA

KARLA
        • 373 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
          Wow, Karla that totally sucks about the starfish. What a pain. I would be upset too, if for no other reason than that you didn't have them for Natasha.

And the candle situation sounds like a pain too. I am really sorry to hear about that.

What I am pleased to hear is that you enjoyed the Marquis so much. I am so excited now :)
          I'm trying to organize my pics, hopefully by this weekend I can send you some of the Marquis. We also visited the spa. It was pricey but felt great to be pampered. The spa was really nice.

#45 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by EDYTA
            Karla, Thanks for all your advice its greatly appreciated

Sarah, I have tons of starfish at home and they do smell at first but they just need to be dried out...so keep them on your balcony when ur at the resort and just stick thm out in the sun for a couple days and than the smell will go away
            Good to know, thanks!

#46 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 08:38 PM

Edyta,

I was about to scan in the Aqua menu for you, when I realized that since I talked to the concierge at the Marquis in Spanish when I made the dinner reservation, he relayed the msg back to Aqua and told them that both of us were Spanish speakers. So the menu they gave us is all in Spanish. I don't think it would be helpful to you. If you still want it, let me know.

#47 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:01 PM

lol ya that might be a problem...its ok I think I might email the hotel and ask them for one...thanks anywayz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users