#12 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:24 PM

Karla,

Welcome Back & Congrats... Great Review. Off to look at some more pictures now.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#13 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 10:56 PM

Great review! I need to do mine before I forget all the little details. I can't wait to see all of your photos. You look like models in the one you posted!

#14 KARLA

KARLA
      • 373 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JANET1111
        Great review! I need to do mine before I forget all the little details. I can't wait to see all of your photos. You look like models in the one you posted!
        Aww thanks! What are you doing writing? Aren't you in your honeymoon?

#15 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KARLA
          Aww thanks! What are you doing writing? Aren't you in your honeymoon?
          yes but hubby is watching monday night football and I am looking at photos that all my friends have uploaded. I can't stop doing wedding stuff even though it's over......waaaaaaahhhhhh I want to do it over again it was so fun!!!!!!!!

#16 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JANET1111
          yes but hubby is watching monday night football and I am looking at photos that all my friends have uploaded. I can't stop doing wedding stuff even though it's over......waaaaaaahhhhhh I want to do it over again it was so fun!!!!!!!!

i know how you feel....i am already thinking about our renewal ceremony...haha!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 11:59 PM

Karla - I know it's been said before, but "STUNNING" is really the only word for that picture. When I get frustrated with all this planning, I just look at all the pictures you girls have posted, and I get excited!

Speaking of - if any of you feel like planning mine, be my guest!

#18 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 November 2006 - 12:04 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            Karla - I know it's been said before, but "STUNNING" is really the only word for that picture. When I get frustrated with all this planning, I just look at all the pictures you girls have posted, and I get excited!

Speaking of - if any of you feel like planning mine, be my guest!
            ann, once you get the place and lodging taken care of the rest will be easy and fun!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#19 gkashmira

gkashmira
            • 1,962 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 02:18 AM

Great review karla! I'm sorry you had so many litle complications but it sounds like the things that truly mattered turned out perfectly. Your photograph is really amazing - you are gorgeous! I love how you did your hair with the flowers. I can't wait to see all the pics!
              Kashmira & Dan
              Happily married since June 16, 2007
              http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
              Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
              Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#20 EDYTA

EDYTA
              • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

KARLA...excellent review it sounds like you pay a lot to detail as I do so its great to know the truth about all the services

you looked absolutely stunning and I love your hair, so beautiful

Would you reccommend the sunset cruise? I really wanted to do that for my guests but if its not really special than I will look into something else....would you go again?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users