Karla's Review

KARLA

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Hey! Welcome back yourself, your pics are so great also!! Sorry, I haven't had much time to comment on all the new posts....
You know I was SO looking out for you at the PBR on Wednesday when we got there!!
Thanks! It looks like we had similar ideas on hairstyles. The flowers in your hari were gorgeous!!!

We actually weren't at PBR much on Wed but I scanned the lobby for you every time we walked through.

awww...karla, i understand why you feel so bad...i hate to say it but my gut tells me that she kept your starfish...i feel this way because of the candle situation...and also, that is alot of missing starfish with only 2 people copping to keeping them.

oy vey...

i am sorry you feel this way. i hope things turned out ok with natasha...i am going to keep my fingers crossed that they did...

Karla - that is terrible about the starfish. I know you must have felt awful (though I'm sure Natasha was fine). It's hard to imagine 40 people keeping the starfish but who knows...

Dont' worry - Natasha is wonderful and very sweet and I think out of a lot of us one of the most level-headed brides we have. I'm sure she totally understood and was fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
awww...karla, i understand why you feel so bad...i hate to say it but my gut tells me that she kept your starfish...i feel this way because of the candle situation...and also, that is alot of missing starfish with only 2 people copping to keeping them.

oy vey...

i am sorry you feel this way. i hope things turned out ok with natasha...i am going to keep my fingers crossed that they did...
I know... that's what my gut tells me too, but I have no proof, so I really don't want to throw out accusations. Still, it was just little things that kept making me be less and less satisfied.

Oh well, her only saving grace was how beautiful everything looked!
After the Friday rehearsal, my expectations plumeted, yet everything looked better than what I requested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkashmira View Post
Karla - that is terrible about the starfish. I know you must have felt awful (though I'm sure Natasha was fine). It's hard to imagine 40 people keeping the starfish but who knows...

Dont' worry - Natasha is wonderful and very sweet and I think out of a lot of us one of the most level-headed brides we have. I'm sure she totally understood and was fine!
Thanks Kash. Honestly Natasha was super cool about it. I think I just made it worse because I felt so badly about it... and then not being able to take them to her on time, etc.... in my mind it just kept snowballing, yet I'm sure it probably barely registered in the grand scheme of things with a bride-to-be.

The responses I've gotten from some of my friends have cracked me up thought...
- I did take mine... oh no, you want them back?!?
- Eww, no, they were smelly.
- No, but I should have! I was too enibreated to think about it.

Ok, at least it is somewhat amusing....

Thank you Karla and Tammy for the prices on dinner, I really wanted to go outside the DREAMS resort on our honeymoon for a great dinner, and the One and Only sounds so perfect but also very expensive for me.

Karla, when you have the time I would really appreciate if you posted the info for sunset and the other dinner jazz cruise. I am mainly looking for a group activity for about 16 of us the night before our wedding. Something just really nice and a time to mingle...or should I look into on of the snorkeling trips?

Any advice would be great

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARLA View Post
Thanks Kash. Honestly Natasha was super cool about it. I think I just made it worse because I felt so badly about it... and then not being able to take them to her on time, etc.... in my mind it just kept snowballing, yet I'm sure it probably barely registered in the grand scheme of things with a bride-to-be.

The responses I've gotten from some of my friends have cracked me up thought...
- I did take mine... oh no, you want them back?!?
- Eww, no, they were smelly.
- No, but I should have! I was too enibreated to think about it.

Ok, at least it is somewhat amusing....
I can't believe the nerve of some people sometimes. Why would you steal starfish from a bride? That's just tacky!
I've wondered if my guests would want them or not- I had heard that they smell funny, hmm...have to think about that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
Thank you Karla and Tammy for the prices on dinner, I really wanted to go outside the DREAMS resort on our honeymoon for a great dinner, and the One and Only sounds so perfect but also very expensive for me.

Karla, when you have the time I would really appreciate if you posted the info for sunset and the other dinner jazz cruise. I am mainly looking for a group activity for about 16 of us the night before our wedding. Something just really nice and a time to mingle...or should I look into on of the snorkeling trips?

Any advice would be great
Edyta,

I'm still not in the swing of work.... so I'd rather be chasing this stuff down anyway!

Okay, we took the Princesa Sailing Cruises:
http://www.loscabosguide.com/laprincesa/index.html
It is a very casual cruise, catamaran with beer and some mixed drinks.
We made reservations two days before we went and they seemed to have plenty of room.
Sunset Cruise Around the Bay - per person
(includes an open bar)
Daily for a two-hour sail through the harbor of Cabo San Lucas, along the beachfront restaurants, out across the bay to view the Pacific sunset and the famous Arches and Lovers Beach. Pelicans, Sea Lions and Margaritas on the Rocks, enjoying the marine life in the Sea of Cortez and the night life of Cabo. All the booze and music you can handle for $39 per person USD.
The Jazz cruise is this one:
http://www.loscabosguide.com/tropicatcabo/index.html
http://www.tropicatcabo.com/
It is a Sunset Jazz and Wine Cruise and it's supposed to be a little nicer.
This one fills up fast. While we were there, some of our guests tried to get a reservation and they could not.

Hope this helps.

-Karla