Photo

Davids Bridal Ivory 6 4 wedding dress Galina $1500

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

THIS DRESS IS STUNNING! I had been looking forward to finding this dress and thought this size would work out but it won't! It is a Davids' Bridal Galina Signature Dress is ivory in a size 6. The dress has one bead that has come missing. You can find a replacement Michaels for under $3. You might want to have to dry clean the bottom of the dress underneath is slightly soiled (just dust). I do not misrepresent my items, I would clean it! This dress retailed for $1000.00 at David's Bridal, the dress has 17 ties for busseling they are all numbered you will have to replace a bussel or 2, but it's no big deal you can do it yourself the dress has a FRENCH bussel. I paid $500.00 to have it busseled. The dress has NOT BEEN ALTERED so it's a size 6 with no alterations

The dress is a modern take on a traditional gown but has that romantic feel! Please ask all questions.

. This dress is a princess a-line style in full but very light and flowy. It has a heavenly beaded band around us lately dropped waist and the first 11 tears of ruffle are accented with small find beating for a little extra bling. Please ask all questions I am moving and do not want to take this stress with me.

'Gra geal mo chroi'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users