2015 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite Bride

This is a place for up to date information can be shared and we can give each other support and advice!!! I am getting married on 4/25/15!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi @@WesnKris Im hoping to get married in the Rose hall area on 04/24/15. We are currently looking at the aqueduct for our venue, but are not sure about our reception. Have you done a site tour of the Iberostar hotels? Also, do you have a wedding planner or will you doing all of the planning? I don't know where to begin :)Thanks so much for your help!

• 3 months later...

@@skelly0386...I did a site visit to Iberostar Grand and Rose Hall.  Very nice accommodations. My issue was I like the wedding location Rose Hall and the reception location at Grand....however, you can't switch up.  You have to do both the ceremony and the reception at the same hotel.  So I am now looking at Secrets and Royalton White Sands because based on the pics I like there ceremony and reception locations better.  I am going on another site visit June 6th so I will post pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank  you @@FutureMrsGlover! We will be having our wedding at the aqueduct and reception at the Iberostar Grand. We went on a site tour of the Grand and I did not like their ceremony options, so we decided to just have our reception at the port maria restaurant and wedding offsite. We put down the deposit and everything seems to be falling in place. Good luck with your June 6th visit :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone! My fiancée and I have booked our wedding at the Suites for October 24th, 2015! I am so excited!

So far I am looking into outside photographers as the resort photographers prices are outrageous for what you get. I have received my save the dates and will be mailing those out next week! I haven't decided on details like ceremony location or reception yet bc it all depends on our final guest count. We really want a beach reception but I've heard stories of being too windy etc so I am sort of skeptical on that.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

How is everyone on the planning process? I had my invitation saved online but I guess it's gone now :( I searched through hundreds of invites on the site I had it saved from but no luck :( I've chosen a new invitation though, will probably be mailing those out at the beginning of the year. I've been thinking about decor and things but haven't made any final decisions. I'm also waiting to go dress shopping so I can go with my mom back home in Boston. Since we decided to not have a bridal party, I'm finding it hard to pick a color theme! I really love coral and teal so I may try to find a few things in those colors to add to the ceremony decor. I've seen some brides with colored sashes they brought for the chairs and little starfish attached. Anyone know where I can find those? They're so cute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@@helenk its so funny. You're the one with the date lol

I choose that date and had to change to the day before because it was booked. I never imagined that it would be book so early.

You can get sashes from tablecloth factory. They usually have anywhere for 20-35%off. The stars you can get from micahels, oriental trading, i dont know if you live near a bealls outlet, hobby lobby.

• Like 1

@@jennifernoel1 wait so you're getting married at the suites on October 23 2015??? So fun! That's exciting we'll be there at the same time! Yes I'm def gonna check out michaels and those online places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@helenk yep will be there at the same time.

I'm using allinclusiveoutlet.com as my agent 3nights @$540 pp w/$50 deposit and $178 for each addl night.

This includes transportation to and from the airport/hotel. I haven't signed a contract just because I'm trying too see If there are any lower agents out there

@@helenk ,

Yea there photographers don't provide quality pictures so stay away. We took some from them when we went on vaca and let's just say that my Nikon took better pics.

I'm think I'm going to bring my own from florida

• Like 1

I'm using a travel agent/wedding coordinator through modern destination weddings. It's a free service, you only pay a $100 deposit, which goes towards your travel expenses. They help you coordinate with the resort, sort of like a middle man and are going to be helping with booking the travel at the lowest rates available for us and our guests and also with booking our honeymoon. The rates for flights aren't up yet so I don't have any quotes. When I was deciding on resorts I went onto Cheapcaribbean.com to get pricing ideas for that time of year and it had said about $950 pp for 3 nights (fri-mon) including flights from boston/NY (majority of our guests will be flying out from those cities).

@@jennifernoel1 We booked an outside photographer based in Jamaica. I read bad reviews on digipix and their prices were too pricey for what you get.