10 replies to this topic

#1 NurseNurse0101

• Site Supporter
  • 34 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 29, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:01 PM

Looking for some Barcel³ Maya Tropical brides. There are tons of palace brides on here, but im looking for someone who got married at the tropical/colonial recently.

My wedding is Oct 29, 2014.

I am in process of selecting the Mint Breeze package and seeing if they will upgrade us to the beach grill for reception instead of the banquet hall.

#2 theriouxs

• 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 22, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

I am also getting married in October 2014 at the Barcelo Maya Tropical! And I also live in Van! I hired a wedding planner so I'm hoping she helps me pick the right package etc.

I've tried to find a 2014 price list for the extras but can't seem to. I'll prob get in once I meet with the wedding planner.

We just sent out the save the dates a month ago and are slowly getting ppl booked. It's so nerve racking!

How did you decide on the mint package?

#3 dtrble95

• 20 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

I am looking for information on the wedding packages and such for the resort also. For 2015

#4 tglynn

• 5 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Barcelo Colonial & Tropical, Riviera Maya, Mexico
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

I am getting married at the Tropical/Colonial on May 5th, 2014! 

#5 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
    • 335 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hello ladies, 

Barcelo is a great place for a destination wedding, take a look at this real wedding that took place there.

Enjoy it!   ;)

#6 604bride

• 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

we're also looking for "extra" prices for 2015. i.e.) center pieces etc. how much is it to hire an outside vendor for floral decor?

#7 jaxxpaige

• 1 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical, Riviera Maya Mexico
        • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

BRIDES - I hope I can be of some help to you all. I am getting married at Barcelo Maya Tropical on Saturday August 9, 2014. Barcelo provides you with a wedding coordinater at no charge. She will be happy to email you the price listings email - weddings6@barcelomaya.com

you will have to master the art of patience since they do take a few days to get back to your emails. I have become used to it over the last few months. The wedding planner will email you pictures of actual weddings at Barcelo Maya resorts so fear not!!!! Also, feel free to email them pictures that you find along the way, PINTEREST PINTEREST PINTEREST!!!!,  they are open to making your day just how you want it or as close as they can get it for you.

Barcelo uses Ocean Photo Studio as there exclusive photograhper - if you choose to not use them you will have to pay a fee to bring an outside company on site for the day.

Bride, Jackie

Bride, Jackie

#8 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
        • 335 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 09:32 AM

Hello Brides to be,
          I want to share a beautiful destination wedding full of magic moments that took place at Barcelo.
          Take a look at it 

#9 amandalynn

• 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:49 PM

#10 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
            • 3,073 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:03 AM

Here's a recent Barcelo Maya Colonial Wedding Album showing the beauty of this wedding venue - for those who'd like to see the backdrop it makes for your wedding memories captured in photos.....

Barcelo Maya Colonial Wedding Album.....with a few samples shown here:

.........and these are excerpts from the Barcelo Tropical Wedding Album, to compare.....enjoy :)

wishing everyone happy planning, and all the best - cheers! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 05 March 2015 - 08:10 AM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                  100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users