Water Bra?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:50 AM

Hey, does anyone know where to find these?? I remember I got one when I was like 14 or 15 and they made my boobs like HUGE! I got so many questions from family members - It literally made my chest go from an A to a C.

Anyways, I am looking for one for my Halloween costume - gonna be Britney Spears and need a bigger chest

I've looked in Victoria's Secret but didn't find one. Do any of you guys know what I'm talking about?

I need to get it by Saturday night so if I have to get one online I need to hurry.

TIA!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:55 AM

Hmm I used to have one, and I got it from VS, maybe they don't carry them anymore in their store. Have you checked online? I think mine was a gel insert for support.

#3 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        Hmm I used to have one, and I got it from VS, maybe they don't carry them anymore in their store. Have you checked online? I think mine was a gel insert for support.
        I'll check online. Did it really give you a difference in size?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#4 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 10:59 AM

Umm well since it's also padded, I'd say yes but nothing too dramatic.

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:00 AM

ha ha, I remember these, I really haven't seen them for a long time!

#6 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

I have a VS water bra you can borrow if you'd like. I believe it's 36C...I think.

Why don't you go to VS and check their bras out. If they no longer carry the water bra, they have to have something that replaced it. I saw on their website that they have air push-ups.

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:10 AM

I tell you what -- I wear the basic Miracle Bra from VS and it makes a HUGE difference (A to C for me as well). I have a few Miracle Bra bikini's from VS also and this summer my friends about died wondering why my hooters looked so big in a swimsuit. I'd try the basic Miracle Bra and I think you will get your hoped-for results!

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride
                  ha ha, I remember these, I really haven't seen them for a long time!
                  Yeah, these things were different from anything I've seen in awhile. They provided some serious false boobage! I want to say I got them from an internet site but I have no idea where to look now.

I'll go try a bigger VS store and see what they say or can recommend. I'm a big A/small B and I'd like to get something that makes me look like a C.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by foxytv
                    I tell you what -- I wear the basic Miracle Bra from VS and it makes a HUGE difference (A to C for me as well). I have a few Miracle Bra bikini's from VS also and this summer my friends about died wondering why my hooters looked so big in a swimsuit. I'd try the basic Miracle Bra and I think you will get your hoped-for results!

Cool thanks - that is definitely the difference I was looking for I'll check it out!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#10 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 11:16 AM

Go to VS in North Park. They have a huge selection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users