Photo

JustNoelle's Peacock Wedding Planning Thread!! ***LONG & PIC HEAVY***

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

As promised, attached are my templates for my Survival Kit Topper, First Aid Sticker and Money Holder Insert. Feel free to use and tweak them as you please. :D   [ATTACHMENT=14483]SurvivalKit Topper (300k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=14484]First Aid Kit Sticker (193k. pptx file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=14485]Money Holder Insert (26k. docx file)[/ATTACHMENT]

noelle you are amazing! Thank you for all the info advice and photos!! Congrats!!

#12 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Your wedding is stunning and it looks like everyone had a good time!  My wedding colors are purple, aqua and silver so I loved seeing how you brought a similar color palette to life. 

#13 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:09 PM

Noelle - your wedding was AMAZING. and your TTD photos are incredible. congratulations!!!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#14 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:07 PM

Haha I noticed you bought the frames in Paramount for your table numbers. So clever. I live right by a paramount and it never occurred to me to use anything in there for the wedding! I love how you spray painted them! They came out gorgeous.  Table numbers were something I overlooked and quite frankly forgot about haha. I wish you had this thread way before I got married and did a peacock theme. I could have used some guidance! My wedding was after yours. I love your mothers dress btw! So perfect for a peacock theme.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#15 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
        • 271 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 

Great planning thread!

Thanks Ana! Check you inbox, I responded to your message. :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by csho 

Seriously Noelle! Your wedding was stunning! You did such a wonderful job putting it all together! Looked sooo beautiful! Congratulations!

Thank you so much. I was so worried about the "peacock theme" but I'm glad everything came together nicely.

#16 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
          • 271 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wedding2014 

noelle you are amazing! Thank you for all the info advice and photos!! Congrats!!

Thank you! :) I used to stalk a couple of brides on BDW (lol) so I know the importance of sharing ideas/advice. I'm glad you enjoy my thread and are able to take back something from it. 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AllieH 

Noelle - your wedding was AMAZING. and your TTD photos are incredible. congratulations!!!!

Thank you Allie! :)

#17 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
            • 271 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:57 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Haha I noticed you bought the frames in Paramount for your table numbers. So clever. I live right by a paramount and it never occurred to me to use anything in there for the wedding! I love how you spray painted them! They came out gorgeous.  Table numbers were something I overlooked and quite frankly forgot about haha. I wish you had this thread way before I got married and did a peacock theme. I could have used some guidance! My wedding was after yours. I love your mothers dress btw! So perfect for a peacock theme.

Thanks EV! Finding the frames was sought of last minute for me. I was searching the dollar-trees, Marshall's and Walmart for frames that were decorative enough, made a statement and did not weigh much (to avoid overweight luggage charges) and decided to take a chance in paramount... And Bingo! I found exactly what I had been looking for.

I didn't realize you had a peacock theme. I was searching high and low for peacock brides on BDW. I think I was obsessed with finding you all at one point. Lol. But I'm glad you like my thread. 

P.S.

Let me see them pics girl! I'm sure your wedding was BEAUTIFUL! :)

#18 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
              • 271 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

WOOHOOOO!! My planning thread made it to BDW's featured home page!! The little things make me so EXCITED.:woot:

#19 mckievme

mckievme
                • 183 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 25, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

So much inspiration from your thread! Thank you sharing. It looks like everyone had a fabulous time and all your hard work paid off. Congratulations!!

Also - your TTD photos are amazing. They may have just convinced my FH to get them :) :)

#20 af2492

af2492
                • 17 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:09 AM

Amazing job Noelle! What website did you buy the tote bags from? They look great!  Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users