Photo

any northern nj or nyc trainers or brides seeking workout buddy?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hi All- I have 60lbs to lose before I start dress shopping. Our planned wedding isn't until early 2015. Is there anyone out there who either is a trainer or is in the northern NJ (e.g., Edgewater, Weehawken, Fort Lee, Englewood etc...) or NYC area and is in need of a workout buddy. I just had back surgery so I cannot start until the beginning of December.
~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#2 krisdaversa

krisdaversa
  • 308 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Melia Las Dunas (Cuba)
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlinthecity97 

Hi All-

I have 60lbs to lose before I start dress shopping. Our planned wedding isn't until early 2015. Is there anyone out there who either is a trainer or is in the northern NJ (e.g., Edgewater, Weehawken, Fort Lee, Englewood etc...) or NYC area and is in need of a workout buddy.

I just had back surgery so I cannot start until the beginning of December.

I am not near you but if you want we can email if you want? I have lost 60lbs and want to lose another 50-60lbs. I am a professional chef by trade and actually have taken nutrition for two years and a few spa cooking classes (healthy cooking pretty much) I also have been going to the gym for over 3 years and have had many personal trainers, so the gym so the gym is like my second home now. I also have surgery in December so I was unable to work out till April this year, so I am pretty comfortable with 'easy' work outs after surgery. Hopefully you find someone near you but if not I'm always here :-)

#3 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:16 AM

Hi Kris - Thanks so much for the response! I would love to check in together. I am sooo glad you aren't in the area - I would hit you up for cooking tips and invite myself over for dinner lil. A college friend career changed and became a pastry chef. Needless to say she is always on everyone's invite list because she usually is accompanied by somehing she whipped up lol. I will pm my email.
~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users