Sign in to follow this  
Gyqueiroz

Just Got back from Cabo Sunset Monalisa Wedding

I would like to say thank you to all of you girls who have posted here and helped me plan my wedding!

I want to contribute to the forum as well!

I started planning my wedding on January 2013 and just got married last October 25th at Sunset Monalisa

Here is who I used:

Venue:

Sunset Da Mona Lisa A++++++++

The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, David ( the event manager ) is an angel and helped me a lot.

Photographer: 

www.caboyo.com

Carlos Aboyos A++++

Carlos is very reasonable, flexible and talented. He arrived on time and made such a difference! The pictures are amazing! I will include some here!

Make Alma: B-

The make up did not work for my skin, the lashes didn't fit and luckily I had a touch up! She is very nice, but her way did not work for me. :(

Mariachi A+++++++++++++++++++

mariachicabo.com

They arrived on time and played amazingly well! I loved!! 

Reverend Marco A++++++

www.marcoarechiga.com

Wedding dress and accessories A+++++++

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VioGemini

After Party:

I booked a Limo pick up for my guest and we went on a bar hoping tour

I used Los Cabos in style. Great service!

That's wonderful!! Love your dress!! Congratulations!!

Thank you! My dress stopped the party! After the ceremony and beach pictures we took the mermaid tail out and went party :)

It was custom made by viogemini.com 

Cabo Berry

Starts at 350 an hour, depends on how many you want. They are great! I totally loved them! Their aperance made everybody melt! Totally worth it!

@Gyqueiroz Love love love your photos! Sunset da Monalise is beeeaaautiful! That was one of my top venue choices, but we decided on Casa dorada instead for the ease factor of getting married where we are staying. And that pic where your skirt being taken off is awesome! Congrats! :)

Did you make your bouquet and not use a florist at all?

Looks like you had a beautiful wedding @@Gyqueiroz !!

I am getting married in June at Sunset de Mona Lisa.  I'm bummed to hear you didn't like Alma's work--I have booked her.  Did you do the airbrush makeup or the regular?

If you didn't use a florist, did you have any sort of centerpieces on the table? 

I am also getting married at Sunset de Mona Lisa.  Thank you so much for posting your reviews and photos.  Congrats!

Can I ask you what time of day it was?  Your photos are stunning.