Photo

FOCUS T25 WEIGHTLOSS GROUP START-NOVEMBER 4/2013

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#61 lorcas

lorcas
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:12 AM

Ok ladies...I have to admit, I am way behind. I never actually got started. Maybe today is the day.. I signed up for a simple 7k on Thanksgiving Days o I have to start running again anyway. Agh, so unmotivated :(

#62 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:33 AM

Ok ladies...I have to admit, I am way behind. I never actually got started. Maybe today is the day.. I signed up for a simple 7k on Thanksgiving Days o I have to start running again anyway. Agh, so unmotivated :(

Its ok! Honestly I find once you just start and do it, its so easy to continue and I never usually stick to anything... but like 25 minutes and it goes by so fast! I am starting week 5 today... I haven't actually lost any weight, but I have not been eating very well... but this week I am really tracking my food intake and am hoping that I will see some good results at the end of this week :) Made slow cooker chili for my lunches this week and stocked up on fruits and veggies!

#63 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
    • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:52 PM

Yay its a new week! no problem I restarted mine yesturday lol too much stuff was coming up and i just didnt have time. BUT i have now made my committment! I started yesterday  day 1, today is day two and I am about to do my workout! its 2 months til the wedding so this is the beginning of my two month routine! Workout, eat right, Tan, repeat lol GTL haha minus the laundry :)

Well off to get day two done :) have a great week ladies

#64 Ywilliams315

Ywilliams315
    • 70 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 20, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Jamaica

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

So today was weigh day for me. I also decided I would measure myself fortnightly. So after a week of T25, detoxing & no carbs I lost 9lbs....chuffed with that. Just need to keep it up. Hope everyone else has done well xx

#65 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ywilliams315 

So today was weigh day for me. I also decided I would measure myself fortnightly.

So after a week of T25, detoxing & no carbs I lost 9lbs....chuffed with that. Just need to keep it up.

Hope everyone else has done well xx

wow! thats awesome ! good job! what did you do for a detox and what were your meals like?? keep up the good work!

#66 csho

csho
    • 1,007 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
    • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

So today was weigh day for me. I also decided I would measure myself fortnightly. So after a week of T25, detoxing & no carbs I lost 9lbs....chuffed with that. Just need to keep it up. Hope everyone else has done well xx

Wow great job!!!

#67 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 08:45 AM

I keep going back and forth between cleanses to do. I once did the cabbage soup one which was actually manageable and I wasnt hungry, just the cravings kill you. I may try that again :)  I just need to rid my body of all the crap lol

#68 Ywilliams315

Ywilliams315
    • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

Th

wow! thats awesome ! good job! what did you do for a detox and what were your meals like?? keep up the good work!

Thank you Hun!! Protein shake for breakfast Soup or ham salad for lunch Protein & vegetables/salad Apple & sugar free jelly for a snack. Basically no Carbs, no sweets, no cakes, biscuits etc just protein, veg, salad, fruit, lots of green tea & water xx

#69 Ywilliams315

Ywilliams315
    • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

Wow great job!!!

Thank you xx

#70 Ywilliams315

Ywilliams315
    • 70 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:48 PM

I keep going back and forth between cleanses to do. I once did the cabbage soup one which was actually manageable and I wasnt hungry, just the cravings kill you. I may try that again :)  I just need to rid my body of all the crap lol

I've never done the cabbage soup diet before, is it good for weight loss. I've got a friends wedding this weekend.....fingers cross I won't be too bad might avoid alcohol hmmmm lol xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users