smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
  • LocationColorado

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

That does sound awesome! Well I didnt get to do my work out yesterday, My dad had surgery so I was there wi th him late, so I will have to do a double workout tonight to make up for yesterday, and tomorrow ill have to do a double to make up for Friday! lol

Hope everyone elses workouts are going good

I would say surgery would be a good reason to skip a day.  Hope he is doing good!

#33 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
  • LocationColorado

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:28 AM

Sounds like everyone had a busy week.  Back from vacation now and ready to start.  I will post my measurements later today.

#34 Ywilliams315

Ywilliams315
  • 70 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 20, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica

Posted 11 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hey ladies I just started today am I too late too join your group? Xx

#35 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 12 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Hey ladies I just started today am I too late too join your group? Xx

Definitely not!!! We'd love to have you join! I just finished up week 3 and on week 4! I haven't seen much movement in my weight but that's because I haven't been watching what I eat very carefully... although I didn't weigh myself this Saturday either (I was home at my parents), and was going to this morning but my alarm didn't go off and I was late for work, so pretty much ran out the door this morning... I am hoping that I can get up on time tomorrow and take my measurements! I'll post my progress tomorrow :)

#36 ctlind7

ctlind7
  • 134 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace - Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationSpringfield, IL

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

I hope to start the week of 11/25 .... yes, the ever-so-overindulgent Thanksgiving week! My plans for this week and next is to use my elliptical and pilates video to get back in the work out mode... I've been recovering from a stress fracture for over 6 months and I am ready to get back to doing "normal" workouts! 

Looking forward to starting T 25 along with my FI :) 

#37 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 November 2013 - 04:27 AM

Measurements Week 3 Chest: -1" (Yay!) This is where my dress is the tightest! Waist: -1/2" Arm: -1/4" Thigh: -1/4" My measurements are always compared to the original measurements taken. I haven't seen a weightloss... but that's my fault because I haven't been eating as well as I should be... but I am happy to see that my body is changing and feeling stronger. I also know its getting stronger because during the Total Body Circuit I had been doing the modified exercises but last night I decided to try the non-modified versions and was able to do most of it! I modified a few moves but they were still much harder then the modified versions they did so I am very happy with that and it really has me excited to continue on! I am half way through week 4 so one more week and then I get to move on to the second phase! I haven't seen the videos for those yet, but I feel like they are going to be a lot tougher then the ones in the Alpha phase...

#38 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

awesome job! I have to restart all over again  UGH lol I might start mine on sunday just so i can force myself lol

#39 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:02 AM

awesome job! I have to restart all over againĀ  UGH lol I might start mine on sunday just so i can force myself lol

Do it! Your wedding is sooo soon! And honestly once you get into a routine of doing it you'll really want to do it and will find the time to do it! Or maybe you won't haha but I definitely want to now!

#40 Ywilliams315

Ywilliams315
  • 70 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 20, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:12 PM

Thanks csho I started on Monday, weighed myself and took my measurements Well done on the lose of measurements xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users