DANIELLE03

FOCUS T25 WEIGHTLOSS GROUP START-NOVEMBER 4/2013

I really just need to commit to T25. It's fun but I am a night nurse that works from 7pm-7am. Waking up early is hard for me and staying awake after the drive home is hard also..

Its a beach body workout by Shaun T! Its amazing! Just google it :)

I need to start this - I completed one week when it first came out, but stopped. Anyone else starting up again soon?? 

It looks intense! I just started up with an online PT who's helping me get rid of my wobbly arms and backfat so I can fit in my dress! I'll worry about the bikini bod after that!

@@ctlind7 I have been having a horrible cold for the past 2 weeks and everytime I started to workout my lungs would feel on fire. The past 2 days I have been feeling better, so it's time to get back to T25. Starting today! :D

• Like 1

@@CurlyKristen Awesome!!! I will probably start Monday! I am never good at starting on the weekend! LOL 

• Like 1

My fiance and I both started this on Monday. We are 3 days down and a bunch more to go :) Its great that he is doing this with me and I can already tell that by having his support, I am pushing thru when I normally want to break. I hope all you ladies find success and wish me luck! I have a long way to go!!!

• Like 1

Good luck @@Mandiesue! You will do awesome! The first week is always the hardest I find... once you get into the groove you will feel so much better! I loved this program as you really see the results in your strength and endurance really quickly which is super motivating!

This sounds intresting , im going to check this out.