13 replies to this topic

#11 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

Thank you for the response Stack02...I've finally just now been able to get back to planning after the holidays! :) I had originally chosen the Seaside Cermony, Moments Bar, and Terrace.  I actually just emailed Pilar and asked to switch the ceremony (if possible) to the Pergola, or if that's not available, the fountain area.  Fingers crossed! :)
Congratulations! Happy planning to you too! :) So far, it looks like our group will only be about 25 or so, but a few others have mentioned possibly coming.  You sure do have a big group-but how fun!! The only kids coming for ours so far are mine, who will be 12 and 13 at the time (both boys), and I think they may be more excited than me!

What locations did you choose for the ceremony, etc?

We are having our ceremony on the beach, cocktail hour at Mix bar, and reception in the Bamboo room. How's your planning? I can say I haven't done a whole lot yet. I did get my dress, and the ring bearers outfits....and that's it! I guess I should probably start working on it soon!

#12 Blondiefish26

Blondiefish26
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade, Riviera Maya

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

This may be a silly question, but which one is the Mix bar? I keep seeing that, but have not figured out which one it is! :)

We changed from Seaside to Fountain ceremony-long story, but the rest is the same.  As far as the planning goes, I bought my dress, picked out the bridesmaid dress color, and have done a bit online researching silk flowers (WAY Cheaper than the price there, since they are not all included).  That's about it on my end too...I'm going to have to step it up as well pretty soon! :)

#13 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 338 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Hello Brides to be,

I want to share a beautiful destination wedding full of magic moments that took place at Now Jade.
    Take a look at it 

#14 candle23

candle23
    • 294 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

Hey ladies!! How are the wedding plans coming along?? Three months today until the big day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users