Luggage tag Save The Date

Hey ladies... Hope all planning is going well and the process is coming together smooth. Well I have spent the past month or more working on my Save The Dates. Ladies you know how it is when we start to invision somthing and we want to see it come together... O and did I say and we need to be apart of the whole process(lol). I'm not sure about other ladies but I did look at other post and even reached out to some ladies for help with template since I'm not able to see attachment yet(however no one email a reply). It was a task since I was working on a time frame and a budget... I'm posting a copy of the results of my luggage tag save the dates.. Pls tell me what u think will add to this the process and cost of things... Got to get my posting game up... Thanks in advance on checking it out... [ATTACHMENT=14456]image.jpg (1,010k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I will make a post with the break down cost of everything and where I got it.. With a part of team being Love & Loyalty I found a great stamper that reflect it and did the back of the envelope for mailing... 400

Love these!!!! I, too, was wanting to make a luggage tag save the date with one of our engagement pics on there! I really couldn't find anyone else that had put a pic on theirs!! Yours look great! Any details you can give me on them would be greatly appreciated!! 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Super sorry for the late reply I've been sick with the Flu now the other half has it... I will post this weekend a picture with all the cost and items of what I used and where I got everything from. I am more then willing to help.. Anyone who needs it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by itswrightsc View Post

Super sorry for the late reply I've been sick with the Flu now the other half has it... I will post this weekend a picture with all the cost and items of what I used and where I got everything from. I am more then willing to help.. Anyone who needs it..

Thanks!! I've been searching everywhere for the plastic more durable luggage tags, but I don't want to buy 100. I'm hoping to only make like 35-40 tags and want to keep the cost down as much as possible since I also will be printing regular STDs for the reception, and then printing invitations on top of that!! Probably going to be alot more expensive than I was hoping for it to be!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm super sorry for taking so long to get the info posted I tried to post the info from my cell phone and that didn't work out so well... Anywhoo I help that this help everyone out (Jennkn87)  in box me if you need to know anything else.. Happy Planning Ladies.

**The first thing I used is the Avery website to build my template (22826) COST $Free

(it was really hard finding the actual label so I had to come up with a back up plan. Printing w/o the label there was no line to guide in the cutting then there was what was I going to print on? )

For the best spacing when printing and cutting.. when you save the template change from 4 to 2 per page. Print about 10 or soo then flip your paper  so that it will print on the bottom half of the page. This way there are 4 tags per sheet this will give an even space for cutting and placing on the cards. You will have to build one page for the front then open a new template and build one for the back.

So I designed what I wanted my tags to look like. I would have loved to just be able to print the template to the cards but I could not find a company that could print to the size of each card. So after some test runs I went with printing on copy paper then glue them to the Craft card front & back( do your best to center them base on the writing not the paper)

There will be some space between the end of the sheet and the card cut it and make sure that there is no card showing. Next, Cut the paper side to fit then last cut the two corner top. After you have them all cut out take then to be laminated. I went to staples and used the ledger size pouch 10 per pouch (I placed them in myself) make sure you space them for room to cut w/o cutting the seal. TAKE YOUR TIME to cut them. Next trim the extra lamination off or leave if you like the look. Hole punch.. make sure you line up in the area or it will be hard( might be easier to hole punch before laminating then you will have a guide. You can use ribbon or whatever you like to finish them off...

** Ranger (Etiquette) Craft Card #8 20 pk 6 1/4x 3 1/4@ Michael's COST $ 3.99 each

** Ribbon 1/4 x 10yd COST 2/$1.00 Michael's

** Copy Paper 20lb 92 brightness 8 1/2 x 11 COST $ Free already had

** Glue Stick COST $ 1.50 less double pack (reg) this works best it wont make paper wet.

** Hole puncher single COST $.97 Walmart

** 12' Trimmer COST $11.69 Walmart (check for sell )

** Social Envelopes 4 3/4x 6 1/2 box of 50 COST $ 4.50 Walmart

** Lamination Ledger size pouch (Staples) COST $ 2.29

I printed them at home on my HP Deskjet 3051A with just one color and black ink Cartridges 61 Combo pack

I taped one of the cards to the Trimmer to use as a guide. Good luck and I will reply quicker if anyone has any question..

I just put up a very long post with pic and this is what I got... "Because you're new here, your post is being held for moderation. Once approved by a moderator, it will be published on the site. Thanks for your patience." I'm not that new Ive had my account for months okay so hopefully it will post for you ladies soon..