Photo

Philly - BD Photos - Booked Today!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

Congrats - Definitely post on how it went!

#12 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
    • 490 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

Very Cool! I'm getting mine done in like a month.
      Jenn- Did you go to a hotel to get any of your pics done? I've been on the look out for hotels that I may be able to get them done at.

#13 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

thx for the info i was lookin ginto it as well but you did the work for me i love her site and being a philly girl im think im going to take your advise!

#14 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Alyssa
          Very Exciting!

i booked Boudouir Photos today with a photographer who works in the Tri-State area. Her name is Jen Capone Jen Capone Photography.

We met at Starbucks and talked out our ideas - i looked through about 5 photo albums of her work.

She does mostly weddings and personal photography but used to do a lot of BD and is getting back into it in a big way.

I booked the session for May 2008 since my wedding is next September. I am psyched to have the MAJOR MOTIVATOR to lose these last 20lbs!!!
          20 LBS!? YOU ARE CRAZY GIRL

#15 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:48 PM

20lb girl Where? your crazy! But thats awesome you scheduled them!!!

#16 B&J2008

B&J2008
            • 266 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:04 AM

I have always wanted to do BD pics and now's my chance! I'm actually meeting with a photographer tomorrow to discuss the pics. She has some great ideas too that don't just include bedroom, but outside ones as well. I'm excited!

#17 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08
                Very Cool! I'm getting mine done in like a month.
                Jenn- Did you go to a hotel to get any of your pics done? I've been on the look out for hotels that I may be able to get them done at.
                I had mine done at Philadelphia Bella Vista Bed & Breakfast - it was really great space with a brick wall and cool antique furniture. I think my Jen got a really good deal to shoot there for the afternoon, because she actually didn't charge me for it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users