Philly - BD Photos - Booked Today!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:31 PM

Very Exciting!

i booked Boudouir Photos today with a photographer who works in the Tri-State area. Her name is Jen Capone Jen Capone Photography.

We met at Starbucks and talked out our ideas - i looked through about 5 photo albums of her work.

She does mostly weddings and personal photography but used to do a lot of BD and is getting back into it in a big way.

I booked the session for May 2008 since my wedding is next September. I am psyched to have the MAJOR MOTIVATOR to lose these last 20lbs!!!

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:38 PM

Congrats! How exciting.

All this talk about BD photos makes me want to do them, but too scared.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:41 PM

Alyssa, if you don't mind me asking, what are her prices like? I may contact Mo's photographer, but am still not sure if I'm even doing them. Could you give me more info? Thanks!!!

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
          Very Exciting!

i booked Boudouir Photos today with a photographer who works in the Tri-State area. Her name is Jen Capone Jen Capone Photography.

We met at Starbucks and talked out our ideas - i looked through about 5 photo albums of her work.

She does mostly weddings and personal photography but used to do a lot of BD and is getting back into it in a big way.

I booked the session for May 2008 since my wedding is next September. I am psyched to have the MAJOR MOTIVATOR to lose these last 20lbs!!!

By the way, you do NOT need to lose 20 lbs!!!! You're gorgeous the way you are!

#5 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizz
            By the way, you do NOT need to lose 20 lbs!!!! You're gorgeous the way you are!
            Thanks Lizz!! but for the kind of photos i want to do - I definitely need to lose 20!!!!! i am lucky b/c i have plenty of time! Her prices are very reasonable - i talked to about 4 different photogs before i decided on her. i felt very comfortable with her and she is willing to think outside the box - for ex. i want to capture some pics at Lincoln Financial Field with just a (very) small and tight jersey - stuff that isn't just in a bedroom! she is willing to do multiple locations and said she will be able to turn around the pics really quick! PM me if you need more info

#6 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
            • 812 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:29 PM

Yay! I am so excited for you... and I LOVE that you are going to try to sneak in some outdoor shots! I feel like we are seeing more and more BD pics on this forum, but yours will def be the first ones to be at Lincoln Financial Field:)

#7 Spazz

Spazz
              • VIP Member
              • 10,482 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
                Thanks Lizz!! but for the kind of photos i want to do - I definitely need to lose 20!!!!! i am lucky b/c i have plenty of time! Her prices are very reasonable - i talked to about 4 different photogs before i decided on her. i felt very comfortable with her and she is willing to think outside the box - for ex. i want to capture some pics at Lincoln Financial Field with just a (very) small and tight jersey - stuff that isn't just in a bedroom! she is willing to do multiple locations and said she will be able to turn around the pics really quick! PM me if you need more info
                That's so fun that you're going to do some at the Linc!!! I love it!

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:58 AM

that's great, can't wait to hear how it goes and see some teasers! lol

#9 Jenn

Jenn
                  • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:38 PM

Just wanted to bump this referral, as I used Jen Capone, and she was FANTASTIC!!! Super easy to work with, prices were very reasonable, and her work is beautiful!!! Sam absolutely loved the pics, and I couldn't be happier with the finished product! I posted my BD photos a while ago, but if you are thinking of using Jen, I'd be happy to share. Just PM me :)

#10 PaulaV

PaulaV
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,813 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

Great! It will be fun!
                      It was very hard for me since I have no idea how to pose, but it sounds like you already an idea of what you want.
                      And no... you don't need to lose weight missy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users