deckerk
  • 2 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahama
  • LocationToronto

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:20 PM

Hi katehunter,

We are expecting btwn 50 and 70 people.

How big is your group? Where is your wedding taking place? Are you hosting a private reception?

I am very excited as I'm sure you can tell by the 20 questions. Appreciate your feedback

#32 katehunter

katehunter
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Bahamas

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:34 AM

Hi katehunter,

We are expecting btwn 50 and 70 people.

How big is your group? Where is your wedding taking place? Are you hosting a private reception?

I am very excited as I'm sure you can tell by the 20 questions. Appreciate your feedback

Hi deckerk!

No worries! I was the same way when I first booked Memories. I had a million questions!

We are a group of 60 total. We are doing the ceremony on the beach and then a private reception in the "garden" area which is like a grass area with a gazebo. I *think* it is between the pool and the beach going by the few pictures of it that I have seen so far.

#33 MissJen3

MissJen3
  • 257 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2015
  • LocationToronto area

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Hello Ladies, 

Tonight I was looking into the Memories resort in Grand Bahamas for my wedding next year. I am interested to hear how about the weddings that were books for earlier this year. 

Any help would be appreciated!

#34 jenwrmt3

jenwrmt3
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

Hi all i am visiting this resort next sunday to meet with wedding coordinator and check out amenities etc before I book for my 2015 wedding
    Sunwing has some great deals if you want any info
    Email me at

Jengecko@hotmail.com

#35 ChristienEarnest

ChristienEarnest
    • 183 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

@afidler88

I am currently looking at Memories......can you provide me with information about the resort. Who was your wedding planner, etc.prices

What did your save the dates and invitations look like?

@jenwrmt3

I sent you an email in regards to Memories

#36 jenwrmt3

jenwrmt3
      • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

have you booked already

I just returned from vacation from here to check it out for my wedding in 2015 send me an email

ill be happy to help

jengecko@Hotmail.com

#37 ChristienEarnest

ChristienEarnest
        • 183 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:21 PM

We are actually taking part in the 4 Night Cruise with Resort Stay option from Bahama Celebrations and they port out of Palm Springs, Florida. It is an 8 hour drive for us from Atlanta but the price is good. So we plan to rent a van along with another family and split the cost of gas and arrive two days early.

How was the meeting with the wedding coordinator?

#38 Pebbilina03

Pebbilina03
          • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:32 AM

Hello , I'm planning on getting married at this resort I know a few of you mentioned you got married here.. Any news? Was it beautiful?

#39 afidler88

afidler88
            • 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

Hello everyone! It's almost a year since our wedding and I wanted to provide you with some feedback. Our wedding was a dream come true and the resort did an amazing job of arranging every last detail. My favourite part of our wedding is the photos and video that were capture ny Mark Winder and his team at Mango Tree Media. Mark was an amazing contact in e Bahamas and even answered so many of my wedding questions before we met in person.
              It's hard for me to put in words how much I loved the team and their work so I have attached a link. If you are considering getting married in the Bahamas Mango Tree Media is a must!

http://markwinderpho...ing-amanda-tim/

#40 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
              • 195 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:39 AM

I am going to a wedding next week here.  I will warn you this place over books there property and if you do not use a room block and have guests use outside sources IE expedia and orbitz they will be put in another hotel.  It is happening to me now.

So just make sure to use a TA and/or the hotel itself and book a block.  The little money your guests are saving is not really saving.  You then have to pay for day passes for these guests or your guest have to pay for them.

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users