jandl2013

My save the dates and my invitations...

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoisforever View Post

great info jandl2013! and your stamps look great :) thx for sharing .......it's sure to help your fellow planners here :)

Photography Is Forever Studios   400

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisdaversa View Post

I love the stamps! I was going to make some but Canada post has some Superman ones out right now that I loveso I went with those  and saved some money as I am sure my guest wouldn't even really look at them for more then a few seconds

Thanks Photography!  That's why we are all here...to provide help and support for each other and learn all we can!

Thanks krisdaversa!  Saving money where you can is always a great thing.  I have some guests that have noticed the stamps and some that have not.

You're most welcome jandl2013, and absolutely Rrrright :) it's what makes this forum such an excellent resource for dw planning......happy research, and all the best with your plans - Cheers!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios 400

Quote:
Originally Posted by babystace1985 View Post

Thanks for sharing @jandl2013 ! My TA used allurements by rebecca and had great things to say as well

You're welcome babystace1985!  Yes, the invitations were great, and i'm starting to receive replies by guests that love them also.  That's always a wonderful thing too.