• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#141 Potter8

Potter8
  • 21 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 7, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Royalton Punta Cana

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:27 AM

HI ladies! I got married May 7, and am happy to answer questions :)

https://www.facebook...39995275&type=3

#142 gigglescastellanos24

gigglescastellanos24
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 1, 2015

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:16 PM

Hi Ladies,

I came across the Royalton this morning while searching online and fell in love with the pictures.

I called the hotel this morning to request wedding information but haven't received anything yet and I also sent an email.

We are planning on getting married Aug 1, 2015. Do any of you ladies have any information that you could email me.

I have also emailed Jellyfish for information, so if anyone has information for there as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

#143 gigglescastellanos24

gigglescastellanos24
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

@ Buttercup08 Thank you. Ellie contacted me and is working on sending me the information.

Have you already reserved your date and your package?

#144 lea515

lea515
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Does anyone know what the weather is like in Punta Cana in July? I have been in May and February but never July and I am afraid that it is going to be too hot for an outdoor wedding.

#145 dabride15

dabride15
    • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

Greetings I will be getting married at Royalton on June 4, 2015. Have anyone used the salon on site? I was thinking about leaving to get my makeup done but have yet to find a artist. I find that it is difficult to get pictures of the different gazebos. I was thinking a beach ceremony and have a semi private dinner at one of the restaurants. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   

#146 mariak

mariak
      • 53 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 07 September 2014 - 02:52 PM

Was anyone nervous about booking the hotel before being able to negotiate all the wedding details? We have pricing for the hotel but I am afraid that once I get into the wedding planning side of things I will be very frustrated and unhappy but will not be able to walk away and pick another resort. Maybe I am just approaching this with the wrong attitude but I am afraid that once I book the resort they have me by the $^#&^&*! and I will have very little negotiating power. Our TA says not to worry but she can't guarantee anything. Am I being crazy?

#147 gigglescastellanos24

gigglescastellanos24
      • 13 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:17 AM

@mariak I was and kinda still am nervous not knowing what everything is going to cost me, but I fell very much in love with the resort the first time I saw pictures of it. I am using a destination wedding planner and when she started talking to them regarding my wedding she said they really know what they are doing. So I am hoping for the best.

#148 jengak5

jengak5
      • 15 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:00 AM

@Potter8 Wow I just looked at your wedding pictures and amazing! It looks like it was such a beautiful day! Just out of curiosity would you be willing to share what your day cost? I am trying to figure out roughly what it is going to cost us to get married at the Royalton. If you would like feel free to email me. britt_k5@Hotmail.com. Thanks so much!

#149 Calliebride

Calliebride
        • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

Hello Ladies, Looking to plan my wedding at the Royalton..Down to the final hour, I am reading reviews and man it seems like they really put you thru the ringer w/ pricing.  I am interested to hear from more brides who actually had the ceremony there and have deal w/ the coordinators.  Is Laura the only coordinator?  It seems her name is mentioned a lot.  Any feed back you can give would be awesome?!  Reading some of the reviews, i was starting to second guess this place.

#150 Tiffaniecastro

Tiffaniecastro
          • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:35 AM

Do you have pictures from your wedding?  How much did it end up costing for a private reception?  How was the resort?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users