KevinY

Royalton Punta Cana 2014

Hello everyone and congrats to you all. I am looking to plan a REMARRIAGE in July of 2015 at the Royalton Punta Cana. Any information photos, pricing at Jellyfish or suggesions would be greatly appreciated. kingramfamily@@gmail.com

hi Ladies,

My name is jessica and I just booked my wedding for December 2014 at Royalton. I am bringing an outside photographer ( the amazing photographers of Photo Souvenir Punta Cana) for my wedding. Does anyone know if the photographer fee has changed? thanks and happy planning.

Jessica

Good Morning ladies ~ Congratulations to all of you! We specialize in Dominican Republic and have been to Royalton Punta Cana. It's a great resort and please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. TA Patty & Kristen

Hello ladies. I am so thankful to have found this forum. We just reserved a wedding date for 8/2015. I heard good things from the travel agent who is helping us about the hotel, but I am still very concerned because I cannot seem to understand why the hotel  charges so much money for so little. I would at least want to have a private reception for about 50 people on the beach. For those of you who have gotten married, can you please share your experience. And for those who are planning a wedding, can you please help me. What have you found helpful? I have reserved for a beach gazebo wedding, but should I reconsider?

Thanks!

Hi I'm so happy to find this blog. I see everyone saying that the Royalton is expensive. How expesnive are we talking? I love the resort and wanted to have our wedding there in 4/2016. Trying to choose between NOW LARIMAR or the Royalton . Can anyone email me prices and package details ? Thank you ladies my email is vikkimags143@aol.com

• Like 1

Hello all! We've just booked April 17th for our wedding at the Royalton in Punta Cana. ANY tips, suggestions, feedback, would be extremely helpful! We're having no more than 20 guests, and I'd like to get the most bang for our buck. Please help!