Photo

Travel agent from Calgary for flights only - planning a destination Wedding - help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 edder

edder
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Ok so after YEARS of engagement, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and start this planning... now very last minute as we have settled on a destination wedding in Honolulu this Feb 2014 (less than 6 months away - yikes!).

To all my fellow Calgarians - I'm hoping you can provide any recommendations for booking travel agents? I can figure out the accommodations etc after but have about 25-35 people flying from Calgary to Honolulu (plus a few scattered ones in St. Louis and NY).  I've tried WestJet and AirCanada but was hoping to be able to streamline this and redirect everyone to a travel agent for a group booking.  Any suggestions of a good travel agency or agent??

I tried searching all the threads, but most of the related posts look older than 2 years so might be outdated.  Please help as I'm in a mad rush to pull this all together!!

#2 britter08

britter08
    • 50 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
    • LocationCanada

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

We are quite pleased with our Travel Agent, Tara. She works at marlin travel at sunridge mall.

#3 LissaSou

LissaSou
    • 174 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary, Alberta, Canada

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

I have the most amazing travel agent!! PM me if you want her info. Her office is near Mount Royal. She has done so much research for us it's crazy and has been a total sweetie through a of it.

#4 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

We have an amazing travel agent that came highly recommended by several people. She has been phenominal

http://www.laurielee.ca

Definitely reach out to her and let her know I recommended you do so! I started out just wanting to pick her brain but ended up having her handle all of the travel related plans! (Our date isn't until feb 2016 and she has already been amazing at saving our guests money!)

Kim

Edited by kmk2016, 31 March 2014 - 06:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users