EM Weddings introduction - Wedding Photographers in Cabo Mexico

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Enrique Morales

Enrique Morales
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hello BDWF!

My name is Enrique Morales and i'm a Professional Destination Wedding Photographer based in Los Cabos, Mexico... but my service is not just me, let me tell you a little more about it.

We are more than a wedding photographer with a good camera and a nice computer, we are a group of professional photographers, videographers, designers, editors, working together with the same goal in mind, our client's satisfaction. (No need to have multiple professionals fighting to get the best shot... WE WORK AS A TEAM).

We truly understand the meaning and value of a wedding, that's why we put special attention in capturing every detail, every smile, every emotion. This is what makes us different and allows us to continue to surpass our client's expectations each and every time.

Los Cabos is one of the most splendid locations and is preferred by couples for destination weddings... We are, always have been and always will be based in Los Cabos Mexico, making us not only a bunch of skilled photographers, but true experts in the zone.

Please visit our Website: Emweddings.com

Check out some of our work: EM Weddings Blog

You can contact me through our Contact Form, or just send me an e-mail at enrique@emweddings.com.

BTW, (again) I have a lot of experience and knowledge about everything that has to do with weddings in Los Cabos, so if there is anything I can help with, I will gladly :)

#2 khuongdang

khuongdang
    • Banned
    • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

Los Cabos is one of the most splendid locations and is preferred by couples for destination weddings... We are, always have been and always will be based in Los Cabos Mexico, making us not only a bunch of skilled photographers, but true experts in the zone.

Please visit our Website: can ho chung cu

please 

#3 MissMarissa

MissMarissa
      • 20 posts
        • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

We're very much looking forward to having you photograph and video our October 25th wedding, Enrique!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users