Sign in to follow this  
ladyzr

First day on the site

lol i just said that to myself ... congrat on the 150 post but can you do me a favor and email me a ticket jacket to scolen83@yahoo.com please!!!

I'm not even close to 150 yet and feel like it's going to take FOREVER! I need to just start posting on random threads! Lol

Good advice, Raquelita0715 - it will go quickly, you'll see, Jennkn87. In the meantime, welcome to our forum community, and Congrats on your dw plan for next fall !!!

Here's wishing you all the best with your plans, and that your weddings turn out as Perfectly as you envision - Cheers!!!

team MTM :)

Well I bit the biullet and paid the fee (don't tell fiance or it will come out of my budget :rolleyes: ). So glad so many of you have responded and provided your insights as well as experiences. Now on to the templates!

But before I digress, I've changed my mind YET AGAIN our new wedding date (potentially) will be 7/14/14 which is a monday but now I'm trying to figure out the weather patterns for dominican republic. I don't really mind the heat but I don't want to be in the middle of a storm for the most special day of my life. Any tips on finding previous BDW brides based on their location and wedding date?