474 replies to this topic

#41 smithandsweet

smithandsweet
  • 151 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 1, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Florida Keys
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

I have a long ways to go and too would love to see some of the templates....  thought about paying the money.....

#42 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
  • 189 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Posted 05 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I am trying not to pay . I say keep posting and we will get there soon!

#43 ladyzr

ladyzr
  • Site Supporter
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm also considering paying. How can I do it?

#44 m8chow

m8chow
    • 255 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationMexico

Posted 06 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raquelita0715 

I have narrowed it down to Dreams Tulum or Now Jade. The Now Jade forum has been very informative but I am afraid it is not lively enough. I wanted to book at Iberostar but I read that reception given with the packages are only 1.5 hours! M8chow did u already have your wedding or are you in the planning stages?

Hi Raquelita0715

Our wedding is in January 2014.  4 more months to go.  Ahhhhhh LOL  We're getting there.  I finally bought a dress this weekend as well after months of procrastination.  I like your resort choices, I've heard lots of great things about both resorts.  We went with Azul Sensatori, hoping for the best!

#45 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
    • 197 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by smithandsweet 

I have a long ways to go and too would love to see some of the templates....  thought about paying the money.....

I considered paying as well but then found lots of threads to comment on!  ?Just keep at it and before you know it  you will be almost there!!

#46 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
    • 189 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

/m8chow the wedding dress is my least worry as my mother in law will be making it!!! Yes I know that I can get to 150 posts but I want to do my STD's already and no one has been able to email it to me. O well will be going to Michaels tonight to begin looking at cardstock. Make sure to take my 40% coupon!!!

#47 m8chow

m8chow
    • 255 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raquelita0715 

/m8chow the wedding dress is my least worry as my mother in law will be making it!!! Yes I know that I can get to 150 posts but I want to do my STD's already and no one has been able to email it to me. O well will be going to Michaels tonight to begin looking at cardstock. Make sure to take my 40% coupon!!!

That's awesome, your MIL is so talented.

Which template were you looking for?  Maybe I can help you, I might have it downloaded.

#48 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
    • 189 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

My mom actually does tailoring as well but she is retired now lol. She does not want to deal with it! But she has a great eye for decorating so she will be helping with that. I think that was her way of rebelling against the wedding since she wanted the typical Mexican wedding with 500 guests. Nope sorry!! I was hoping to see this one: http://www.bestdesti...-with-templates but if you have another one you can send to me at garcia2995@sbcglobal.net I would greatly appreciate it! I love the idea for boarding passes as an STD and the passport for the invites.

#49 m8chow

m8chow
    • 255 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Oh geez, our parents wanted a huge wedding like that as well.  It would've been 600 people in the end with both of our families and we said no.  I know how you feel.  

I actually had that template downloaded so I sent you what I had.  The girls on this forum are really talented.

#50 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
    • 189 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Melissa thanks for the email!!! I could not even think of creating anything as creative as ppl think of on here! Where are you in your planning process?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users