sky186

Help newbie's get 150 posts

What templates are these? I'm still confused

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Any links that are posted with the forum. For example, I wanted the layout of the room where our reception will be and the measurements of the canopy where our ceremony will be. And someone posted a document with that information, but i couple open it until I hit 150 posts

Anne Marie

November 21, 2014-Now Jade

Any links that are posted with the forum. For example, I wanted the layout of the room where our reception will be and the measurements of the canopy where our ceremony will be. And someone posted a document with that information, but i couple open it until I hit 150 posts

Anne Marie

Thanks for the clarification!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

thanks @@amarie4713!!  i didn't know they had those details on here. call me me a quitter but i broke down and paid the $30. there's no telling how long it would take me to hit the 150 & my curiosity won out.  :huh:

Hi! Im also trying to get to 150 :)

It doesn't take near as long as you would think! It took me maybe a month of really trying and posting a lot, and I could have done it much faster but i wasn't very dedicated!

Where and when's the wedding!

Anne Marie

thanks @@amarie4713!! i didn't know they had those details on here. call me me a quitter but i broke down and paid the $30. there's no telling how long it would take me to hit the 150 & my curiosity won out. :huh:[/quote

I came really close but ended up talking myself out of it.

Anne Marie

i hear you. i had a debate & even surfed around to see if there was enough to post as responses or think of new things that hadn't been posted to try to get me the extra 70ish i needed. oh well :) 

Is there a way out of the 150? I thought my browser didn't let me see the templates ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way out of the 150? I thought my browser didn't let me see the templates ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pay $30.00 to become a supporter of the site. And that will allow you to see the attachments.

Anne Marie

I am also feeling sucked in to that $30!!

Haha yeah, same here! Super tempting as this is my 3rd post... so long to go until 150. It sucks :(