sky186

Help newbie's get 150 posts

This is my 150th post...woot woot!!  thanks to everyone for posting so much lately, you all have made it so much easier to get my post number up.  Good luck to all to get to the 150th post.  You can do it!

• Like 1

@@Stack02 you are able to see everyones attachments when you reach 150 posts

@@KWitt awesome! How's the planning coming along? Where are you getting married?

The planning is coming along pretty well, getting marries at Excellence Playa Mujeres.  There are a lot more people coming than we had originally intended, but it's great.  been working on getting some things for the OOT bags.  Got some good deals at the Bath and Body works semi-annual sale and other after christmas sales :) How about you??

This is my 150th post...woot woot!!  thanks to everyone for posting so much lately, you all have made it so much easier to get my post number up.  Good luck to all to get to the 150th post.  You can do it!

Just starting mine today....like 147 to go!

Yes it does, there are a lot of things to comment on though and the boards have been pretty hot with all the recent engagements, so hopefully that will help us! 

Hi All-

Pardon my ignorance but what templates are you talking about and where are they?! :)

From the sounds of things, I should have started a planning thread instead of a blot!