What a great website! I've learned so much. I have a tentative date of May 22, 2014 at the Now Larimar. I am scheduled for a 6pm Beach civil ceremony, followed by a Beach Restaurant reception. I am planning on the Divine Package and really excited! However, I definitely have some questions after reading reviews, and my travel agent doesn't answer them fully. I'm hoping someone can assist!
1. Is the resort just the area circled in Red, or does it go all the way back to the area in purple? We have some non-mobile adults and young children, and we can't have them walking distances each time. I am realllllllllllly hoping it's just the area in the red, becaise by measuring the map, the furthest part of the purple circle is HALF A MILE!
2. Had anyone else had issues with their ceremony being cut short by the resort? After reading some reviews, I am concerned that they might shorten my reception time given that the DJ needs to be at the Club for the 10pm opening. With a 6pm ceremony, there'd be no time left!
3. I was planning on a beach wedding, but so many people seem to love and recommend the gazebo. Does anyone
4. Can anyone who has had a reception at the beach restaurant can offer suggestions?
5. My fiance and I aren't huge into pictures. About how much time was spent on pictures between the ceremony and reception?
Thank you all so much! Even if I don't get a reply from you, just know your previous posts and comments have helped me greatly already and I truly appreciate it! Have a great week!