photographer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 secondtimebride

secondtimebride
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

Hi everyone and congrats,

I am a newbie here and I am a second time bride.  I am looking for advice about hiring a photographer to take some pics for our wedding in Mar/14. Who did you hire/are you hiring, and how do you find someone reputable?  How much does it cost roughly? We are doing a "Marry me Now" package where we don't have a date set til we actually arrive at the resort.  We are only two going so don't want anything elaborate since we've been down this road before.  This is my dilemma.  How to hire a photo. without a date.  Any advice?

thanks

#2 kay2015

kay2015
    • 222 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 8, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica
    • LocationHalifax, Nova Scotia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

Congrats... Maybe if you know your travel dates you will be at the resort you and contact a photographer and let them know your situation I'm sure your not the first bride where it's a package that is offered they must do it often. So let them know the dates you will be at the resort and how much time they would need. So once you get there if you decide on getting married in a Wednesday contact the photographer on Tuesday for your Wednesday wedding... Hope everything turns out perfect and I'm sure it will!!!! Good luck

#3 secondtimebride

secondtimebride
    • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

I do know our dates as we are booked but I just need some names as photographers. Not sure I want the one directly from the resort.  Thanks for your speedy reply. ;)

#4 kay2015

kay2015
      • 222 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:49 AM

No problem lol...I'm sorry I can't help with the name of photographers as I have not been down that road yet lol It's stressful thinking about it I don't know if I'm going to use the resort one either. But it seems that a outside vendor may need a date that's the only disadvantage with going with someone outside let me know what you come up with and where are you getting married?

#5 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by secondtimebride 

Hi everyone and congrats,

I am a newbie here and I am a second time bride.  I am looking for advice about hiring a photographer to take some pics for our wedding in Mar/14. Who did you hire/are you hiring, and how do you find someone reputable?  How much does it cost roughly? We are doing a "Marry me Now" package where we don't have a date set til we actually arrive at the resort.  We are only two going so don't want anything elaborate since we've been down this road before.  This is my dilemma.  How to hire a photo. without a date.  Any advice?

thanks

Hi secondtimebride!

Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are Del Sol Photography in the Riviera Maya. We recently shot a wedding where it was just the bride and groom, uber romantic! We'd be happy to have you contact us regarding your upcoming nuptials. You can see here CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Let us know if we can assist, happy planning and congrats again!

#6 kay2015

kay2015
        • 222 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Beautiful

Hi secondtimebride! Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are Del Sol Photography in the Riviera Maya. We recently shot a wedding where it was just the bride and groom, uber romantic! We'd be happy to have you contact us regarding your upcoming nuptials. You can see here Del Sol Photography reviews . Here are a few photos from our romantic couple only wedding!   CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90 Let us know if we can assist, happy planning and congrats again!

beautiful work!!!

#7 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Congrats on your second time around, secondtimebride!!! how exciting to have your wedding in our gorgeous Mayan Riviera :) can you narrow down your dates to a range of 2 or 3 days - in your quest for booking a photographer? that could be helpful.

Hope it all works out just the way you envision......or even better!

All the Best - Cheers!

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users