wifi,heels in sand, string lights

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jennifandr5

• 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

Hi Ladies,

Does anyone have any advice on communicating at the resort with eachother?  I know some people mentioned hey tell- but doesnt that use wifi?  I know it was mentioned that the wifi is spotty so did come up with a system that works if our guests dont want to pay for wifi?

Also, if you turn off your cell data on your iphone then will the text messages still go through?  Is that also based on wifi?

And another question is about high heels in sand!  We are having our ceremony at gazebo 55 and we will have the bamboo runner.  Does anyone have any input on how difficult it is to walk in heels over there?  We also have our cocktail hour right there too in the sand...

Lastly, did anyone bring string lights for decor at tufcanes?  we have a lot of those but i am wondering if there are ample places to plug them in??

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Welcome to the forum, jennifandr5, and Congrats on your upcoming beach wedding!!! .....have you considered wedgies instead of heels - for ease of walking in the sand? there are some really cute ones available.......could be an option to look at :)

Created with GIMP

All the best with your plans!!!

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users