• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#81 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 05:43 AM

you can always use the link located at the top of this page to contact any of the BDW TAs. It's the flashing banner thing on upper right.

Good luck!

#82 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Friendly bump

Reminder it's against forum rules to solicit a TA other than a BDW TA. Thanks for understanding.

#83 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:37 PM

bumping for the newbies...we have had some posts about how to get ahold of the TA's on here...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#84 lonnie0503

lonnie0503
    • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

I am going to wed this coming June 11 and planning to have my honeymoon around Southeast Asia. Do you have any package going to Puket, Thailand?

#85 Erin6341

Erin6341
      • 298 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:19 PM

Who is the best TA to assist with a Vegas wedding? I'm in the Toronto, Canada area (if that matters).

#86 marnyh

marnyh
        • 155 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

Just want to say that I've recently started working with Teresa due to BDW and she has been AMAZING! I struggled to find a TA due to where I live and a lack of airlines. Teresa has been very quick to respond to all of my questions, even those that seem ridiculous to me. I just have to say, after talking to her the first day, I felt a definite sense of relief. Thank you to the BDW TA's!!!

#87 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:49 PM

marny, glad we have another happy bdw bride....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#88 mexicanlily

mexicanlily
          • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:12 AM

How do I get in touch with the Canadian TA? I am looking to book about 35 people to Mexico in September. Is it too late for a TA? Will my guests have to book on their own?

#89 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 08:47 AM

You can PM one of the TAs, or use that flashing banner on top of your screen (scroll up!)

#90 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 10:58 AM

try this link: Best Destination Wedding - Travel Agent Contact Form

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users